bean bags.

Not long after, Luke and I were sitting in the kitchen and completing the crossword together. My mom made all of us breakfast so it wasn't long before all the guys were begging for our attention and interrupting us.

Luckily, we were able to complete the crossword fairly quickly. We aimed to finish it before anyone came in and thankfully were able to do so.

I wasn't even on the top of my game considering all I could think about is the conversation I had overhead earlier. I can't believe Luke went out of his way to do this for me and my family.

Not only that, but he has no intentions of telling us.

He truly did this out of the good of his heart as opposed to intending to receive recognition for it.

It makes me admire him as I watch everything he does. I truly feel like I'm getting my Luke back and like nothing happened between the two of us.

So as we sit at this book store, sitting on bean bags across from one another, I can't help but look up every now and then just to catch a glimpse of him.

He reads the book so intently, almost as if he wants to memorize every detail of it. I can't even properly focus on my own book as my legs are tucked under me and I can only focus on one thing right now.

His long legs lay out in front of him and the sight is almost funny considering how big he is and how small the bean bag is. I can't imagine he's actually comfortable.

I snort a little to myself at the thought as Luke immediately looks up with furrowed eyebrows. He seems confused by the noise as he cracks a smile and looks to me.

"What?"

"You're just so cute," I can't help but say.

Luke's face scrunches up as if he doesn't like me to use these words. However, in this moment, that's the only way I can think to describe him. Absolutely adorable.

"Am I?" he asks raising an eyebrow, his book still in hand.

"Yes," I say, smiling even wider. "Are you even comfortable on that bean bag?"

"I'm extremely comfortable."

I tilt my head to the side considering I don't believe that for a second. There's no way he's actually comfortable. I bet barely any part of him is sitting on the bean bag.

"Luke, your legs are sprawled out across the floor," I say nodding to his legs that are covered by a pair of black pants with thin white stripes. He wears a pair of big boots on his feet and it's practically all I see every time I look up.

"In a comfortable way," Luke says in a jokingly defensive tone.

I just laugh and shake my head and want nothing more than to sit in his lap and read together but know we're in public. I'm sure that's the last thing anyone here wants to see.

"We can sit somewhere else," I try.

"No, I want to sit here," he says bringing his book back up in front of him as if to block the view of me and focus back on reading.

I wait for him to give in and put the book down but he seems intrigued by the book. A lot more intrigued by his book than I am my own. But that's probably his fault not mine.

I groan and put my book down which immediately captures Luke's attention. He moves his book and looks to me with wide eyes, seeming surprised by the noise that came from me.

"You alright over there?"

"No!" I say stubbornly. "It's so hard reading books with you when you look the way you do because all I want to do is look at you instead of paying attention to the book in front of me."