25.

Addison's POV:

This morning has been a lot more stressful than I'd ever imagined it being.

While all the boys are in bed sleeping off their hangovers, I'm calling every city hand selected by Alex and Drew in order to call venues and get a tour date list for their tour.

They want to release tour dates in two days and start tour within the next two weeks. This means we need to have a confirmed opener in two days, confirmed ticket prices and VIP packages, and travel plans. Once I have all this, I need to forward it to Kay Kay in order for her to make posters, merch, and advertisements for tour.

Needless to say, I'm stressed beyond myself.

I asked if they had anyone else on their team that could help me with this but apparently their label doesn't provide that for them. How they don't have people to do this for them is beyond me.

Luckily, it's been super easy to book shows because everyone wants to host The Chainsmokers. However, I've had to research each city to see what venues fit their seating size. Then, I've had to leave voicemails for people to call back, juggle different dates with different places, and confirm it all by the end of the call.

I'm already four cups of coffee in as my completed crossword sits beside me as well. I made sure to do that first thing when I woke up in order to get my mind moving.

I hardly got any sleep last night considering once I went back to Drew's room after sitting outside with Luke, I had a lot on my mind. His words replayed in my head constantly and I didn't know what to think of them.

He's gone out of his way to make me feel bad ever since we've been around one another and it seems to me as if he's forcing himself to push me away. Hearing the struggle in his voice as he talked to me, I could tell he was being sincere.

I don't know what to think of it because I don't know what to believe anymore. His feelings are being brought out because he sees me with Drew. Is that the only reason?

If I wasn't seeing Drew, would he still be battling the intensity of his feelings?

I know a huge part of him is always going to hold onto my brother and his brother's past and that's what terrifies me. I'm terrified of him continuing to push me away because of it. I saw how quickly it changed everything for him and I'm scared of another potential outburst from him.

Unfortunately, I can't change the past and that will always linger above us.

Groaning, I press my elbows into the table and massage my temple with my fingers. I close my eyes and breathe softly as I try to clear my mind. I need to be focusing on tour, not on my past with Luke.

However, I don't think that talk helped me at all.

Working alongside him during this tour I already know is going to be a complete distraction. Especially if he's bringing back girls frequently, I know I won't handle it well. It's going to cause a massive amount of stress in my life that isn't going to make this enjoyable for me.

Mostly because he ended things and didn't give me an option to fight against it. I don't feel guilty that he has to watch me around Drew because he was the one that put the decision in his hands only. If it were up to me, we would've never broke up that day.

My thoughts about Luke are quickly interrupted by my phone ringing loudly beside me. I groan, figuring it's one of the venues calling to confirm a date but am pleasantly surprised to see a call coming in from Chasen.

I don't hesitate any further to answer the phone and put it on speaker as I chirp, "Hey Chase."

"Addison," he says, his voice shaky making my demeanor immediately drop.