1.

A/N Warning: This story contains themes and signs of depression and mourning. This story also contains other material such as shock therapy (although not in graphic detail)

If anybody feels uncomfortable with these themes, DM me and I will help in any way I can.
I'm here for anybody who wants to talk as well ❤️

~•~•~•~•~

The snarls and growls that were loud and echoed around the whole zoo quickly turned to whines and cries in pain.

Yoongi fell to the floor as the taser hit him and before his body had stopped shaking from the shock, he was grabbed by multiple zoo keepers.

"Make sure he stays in this time" One of the keepers were heard, telling the others who loaded Yoongi onto a stretcher as he transformed into his human self, his eyes squeezed shut in agony.
"The next time a wolf tries to escape through that gate you shoot them. You hear me?" The same keeper ordered as they placed Yoongi back down in his enclosure, his two friends running over and pulling him up.

"I told you it was a bad idea trying to escape" Hoseok sighed as he held Yoongi in his arms who slowly recovered when the pain began to subside.
"I-I saw the opportunity and-"
"And got stupid thinking you'd actually get out of here" Namjoon finished it off as he sighed, the three of them sitting beneath a tree whilst Yoongi slowly recovered.
"I can't stand it here" Yoongi told them and the other two nodded, completely agreeing.

Even after a year of being trapped there, they still hadn't come to terms with the fact that this was reality and this was their life now.

They were forced on display each day and forced to show what they truly were to a world that had somehow found them. The world back home didn't even know they existed let alone shoved them in a zoo for people to look at.

It was a popular zoo, people from all over the world coming to see the creatures in stories that nobody thought actually existed. It was the only zoo of its kind.

One year of being kept behind glass and bars and it was slowly driving everyone mad. Not just the werewolves, the vampires and mermaids. Everyone but the elves who nobody heard a peep of disturbance from, but that was most likely Jin's orders.

"I wonder if we're ever going to get back" Hoseok thought out loud but he knew it was stupid as soon as he said it.
"Of course we're not, we're trapped like this forever now" Namjoon scoffed
"You really think-"
"Think? I know we are, there's no way back. Even Jin can't figure out how to get back" Namjoon told them and that was one of the most scary things. If Jin didn't know then nobody knew.

"Well we can't just stay here forever can we? We have to fight back" Hoseok tried to protest
"And get killed by the keepers? No way" Namjoon spoke
"I think I'd rather be killed than stuck here" Yoongi told them and that caught their attention.

Being in here bothered all of them a lot, but there was only one who's mental health it really took a toll on and now Yoongi was going too.

"You don't mean that do you?" Hoseok asked, concern laced in his voice, Yoongi shrugging in response.
"Who knows, I just hate this life and the old one was so much better and now its gone" Yoongi spoke before he suddenly lit up with a simmering anger.
"And it's all his fault"

They glanced over to the health clinic in the wolf enclosure, next to where they were kept for sleeping and eating.

"Y'know, we've been kind of cruel to him since we got in this place, maybe-"
"Don't you dare suggest we become friends with him again" Yoongi snapped at his friend
"He got us in this mess and he can't get us out"
"I know but-"
"Hoseok, he ruined our lives because he was selfish!" Yoongi shouted
"He doesn't deserve our forgiveness nor respect"

"Have you seen him lately?!" Hoseok shouted back
"He's fucking depressed"
"Why do you think he's in the health clinic twenty four seven" Namjoon spoke, trying to calm them both down.
"Let's just see how he's doing when he gets out, then we'll decide how we can treat him" Namjoon told them and that seemed to shut them both up as there was a sudden solemn air between them.

"How long has it been since he was sent in there?" Hoseok piped up once again
"Three weeks I think?" Namjoon ran a hand through his hair
"He gets out tomorrow" Namjoon told them as Yoongi scoffed
"I hope he doesn't expect a welcome back party" He remarked sarcastically and they all stayed silent after that.

There was nothing left to say.
It had been like this for a year.

Everything was different now.

~•~•~•~•~

So here's chapter 1.

This story does have dark themes, but without giving anything away, there is always light at the end of the tunnel.