7.

Taehyung sat by the window in his usual spot that night, looking out at the same space in the sky as the moon glimmers down on him from the darkness.
It brings comfort to him after what happened that day.

He never thought he would be treated like that, but now he wondered if it was about to become the normal for him, and it scared him. He was grateful that he had Doctor Lee and now Hoseok to help him through it, but he wondered what the other treatment was that Doctor Lee seemed so against.

"Hey Jimin" he whispered, not wanting anyone to hear him and think he's even more insane than they believe he is.
"I don't know if you can hear me but I need to tell you otherwise I'm about to go insane like they think I am" Taehyung spoke to himself, but he imagined the moon was passing the message on to Jimin, who was listening right back, like he always used to.

"I can't believe what happened today and I'm terrified it will happen again" He spoke as he remembered it. It was repeating in his brain over and over again. His limbs tied to the bed so he couldn't move was one thing, but the muzzle on his face had been the one that he never believed would happen. He could have easily had an injection but they feared him so much to the point they did that.

"Jimin, what am I meant to do here?" He asked him, wanting a response as he took a deep breath, his watery eyes glimmering in the moonlight.
"I feel like I have no purpose here, especially when my own family don't recognise me" he brought back that painful memory.

He'll never forget the look of anger on his mothers face, and the pure confusion from his little sister. He'll never forget it and it brought on a horrible feeling, making him feel alone and unwanted.

"Hoseok made me feel a little better today" He tried to cheer up
"I'm glad I have him back, I really need someone like him in my life but-" he paused as he gathered himself, not wanting to become emotional.
"The person I really need in my life right now is you Jimin, I really need you"

His heart ached as he felt it break for what must be the millionth time since they got in this place over a year ago and he knew it wouldn't be the last. He'd had so many, yet they all hurt just as much and though numb to most pain at this point, his heartbreaks were his weak spot that he'll never grow immune to.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you, maybe then we wouldn't be here" Taehyung mumbled sadly and he knew if he spoke any more, he would fall into a puddle of tears.
"I miss you Jimin, so so much"

With that, he jumped down from the window sill, landing on his two feet before he went and sat on the hospital bed.

For a moment he remained there in the darkness of his 'prison cell', only then he got the haunting feeling as his hand brushed against the leather cuffs and he felt sick to the stomach with what happened that day, jumping off the bed and pacing around the room, biting his nails anxiously.

His mind began to play tricks on him as no matter how much he internally told himself to shut up, his brain replayed what happened, his family's faces when he spoke, like he was a lunatic who needed to be locked away. When he was being dragged away and no matter how much he cried, none of his friends came to help.

No matter how much he tried to break free, the cuffs kept him in place as they wheeled him into what he now saw as his version of hell where he will be kept for the rest of his life.

He remembered how he had so many questions in his brain as his eyes were flicking around the doctors who were speaking about him in third person like he wasn't even there in the room with them.

He remembered how the nurse came over with the muzzle, placing it on his face and no matter how much he tried to fight it off, the nurse held it in place while another one secured it around his head.

He remembered how it felt being completely helpless no matter how much he moved his arms or legs, they were tied back and there was nothing he could do. He had his voice taken away as his cries for help and pleads to let him go were muffled or silenced all together. He had no choice but to lie there in fear and shock as he watched doctors run around the place frantically before one came at him with a huge needle.

He was so glad when Doctor Lee came along and helped him, treating him like a normal patient and not some highly dangerous threat.
He trusted Doctor Lee for some reason. He didn't know why, but he did. There was something about him that comforted him and he knew he could rely on him for help.

His thoughts had drifted so much, he didn't notice he was biting the skin on his fingers until he felt a pinch of pain and a small cut in the side of his finger.

He left his finger as he went and lay down on the bed, covering his face with his hands to try and avoid the cuffs that were next to him as he tried to get to sleep.

Although it was a pretty sleepless night.

~•~•~•~•~

I was editing this just now and my heart actually broke for Taehyung 💔
Don't worry, it won't stay like this.

I've noticed recently how Taehyung has really been doing a good job bias wrecking me.
He really wants Jimin's crown in my mind 😂