28.

"Ma'am?" A new helper spoke up as she sat in her chair, enjoying a free life now that her plan had become true, and it was so far in there was no returns. Besides one.

"What now?" Chaerin snapped, enjoying the peaceful silence as she was on her own.
"We have news" He spoke
"I swear if this is-"
"It's about Taehyung and Jimin ma'am"

Her eyes opened as she turned in her chair, gesturing for him to continue.
"They have found one another again" He told her
"Jimin doesn't remember anything about them-"
"Then there is no need to panic" She spoke smugly
"But he doesn't remember anything before meeting Taehyung in this life either" Chaerin's smugness withered slightly, but she tried to keep up the act, rising from her seat.

"Y'know, there is only one thing that can break this whole world I created and you want to know what that is?" She asked, the new helper nodding his head enthusiastically.
"Love" She answered
"And I mean true love, the purest love that can ever be"

"Think of it like this. You get something stuck, for example a key in a lock" She picked one up as she put it in a chest.
"The key may be stuck, but you were able to put it in there, so it's possible to get it out" She explained as she wiggled the key that was fixed in place as slowly but surely it found its way out.

"The love that got them in this place, can get them out" She explained, yet she did not seem worried.
"Jimin does not remember anything before meeting Taehyung because of this love. It's just a small thing even I couldn't fix" She sighed
"You couldn't ma'am?" He asked and she smirked.

"I followed the stupid wolves orders and I brought his precious little elf back, as a human of course but I brought him back" She shrugged
"In all honesty, Jimin was too sweet for that zoo, I didn't want to put him in there, he didn't deserve it, especially after allowing this plan to become real life" She sighed

"When I was fixing him, as in putting life back in him but removing other things, I removed as much of his memory as I could, except one thing" She told him
"The moment he met Taehyung"

"No matter how much I tried, I couldn't remove the full memory. I knew he wouldn't remember his face, but he would remember a connection and that was all I could do. Jimin's mind was a lot more powerful than I thought" She told him
"And what happens if they realise they're in love all over again ma'am?" He asked, Chaerin sighing like he was a child asking a silly question.

"They won't fall in love, love takes time to build up after its come crashing back down" She told him
"By the time they realise, I will have fixed this world so even love can't break it"
"And what if they do threaten this world with their love?" He asked, and he wished he hadn't as her eyes turned dark and a very sinister smile played on her dark red lips.

"We kill them both this time"

~•~•~•~•~

Okay, so it's clear you guys like the royal au idea with vmin.

I'm still gonna upload my Jikook one even though it is very dark and may be considered triggering, though there are plenty of trigger warnings throughout the story for those uncomfortable.

So with this royal one, you guys have different ideas and I'm trying to come to one that will be good enough for both, as well as an idea I like because otherwise I'm writing a story that will turn out shit because there's no passion behind it.

I will try and make it as close to your ideas as I can though, I promise.