23.

The others waited impatiently in the car, all of them on edge with the plan that had gone out of the window as soon as Jungkook decided to set foot in that place with Namjoon by his side.

"We can't wait much longer, they'll get suspicious" Ailee worried for their safety.
"We can't leave them" Taehyung insisted as at that moment, he got out of the car, pulling the hood on his jumper up as he began to stride back to the place he'd been dying to get out of.

"What are you doing?!" Hoseok shouted
"Get back in the car!" Yoongi hissed, but he completely ignored them both, heading straight back in.

"Let's go!" Hoseok went to get out, but Ailee grabbed him and forced them to stay in the car, silently shaking her head.
"If we all go the game is up" She told them with a shake of fear in her voice for the first time since her plan started.
"We just have to wait for them" She told them as she turned back to the entrance that her brother had just walked through.

Taehyung didn't feel one bit nervous, Adrenaline running through his system as he walked in as normal as he could, keeping his head low but not to a suspicious level. He headed straight for the elf enclosure, going up to the glass as he caught eyes with one of the elves who looked at him in shock and confusion.

"Where's Jin?" He hissed as quietly as he could
"I don't know, some guy came and took him away" The elf spoke
"What Guy? What did he look like?" Taehyung pushed for answers
"I don't, a doctor. He had black hair, tall" The elf tried to describe him
"I need details" Taehyung demanded in a panicked voice now
"Bunny teeth, doe eyes, I-I don't know I-"
The elf himself began to get flustered by the urgency, but those two alone were all Taehyung needed.
"Where did he go?" Taehyung asked
"It just happened a minute before you came, he-"

Suddenly an alarm set off around the whole zoo, the enclosures going into lockdown as Taehyung began to panic, his eyes widening as his heart felt like it was gonna beat out of his chest.

He had to get out of there, but he had to find his friends.

"Taehyung!" He heard as he turned around, Namjoon running out of the door where the health clinic for the Elves was, Taehyung sighing thankfully when he saw Jin by his side, holding his hand tightly.
"We have to go!" Namjoon warned, but only three of the four were there.
"Where's Kook?" Taehyung questioned, but Jin grabbed his hand as they began to sprint through the zoo, seeing the doors at the entrance about to go on lock down.

"Guys! Where's Kook?" Taehyung asked once again, growing more and more worried, but he never got an answer, the other two focused on getting them out of there before their opportunity was gone.

"Hurry guys!" They saw the other three at the entrance, waving them out in panic as the doors were getting closer and closer to shutting them in there forever.
"We're not gonna make it" Jin remarked, but Taehyung had an idea. It would completely give away their plan, but the door was going to close in a matter of seconds and they'd be stuck there and caught anyway.

He leapt into his wolf form, sprinting across the zoo as he heard screams from the public and the keepers were instantly running to grab their things to detain him.

He ran to the door, standing directly under it as he used all the strength in him to keep it open, the heavy metal door falling on his back in an attempt to squish him, but he kept it firmly up, despite his whole stature shaking.

Namjoon and Jin took that as a cue to hurry up, running through the doors as quick as they could as just in time, the keepers reached Taehyung, ready to send him back to the enclosure, he leapt out from under the door and it slammed shut.

Taehyung was quick to turn back into his human form as he turned to the others who were already speed walking away, back to the car.

"Where the fuck is Kook?!" Taehyung raised his voice in frustration and anger, the other stopping and turning to Namjoon and Jin who instantly wore faces of guilt.