33.

All was quiet for a few seconds, the bright light slowly fading away and as it did, birds were heard tweeting on the other side, the sound of leaves in the trees blowing as a cool breeze brushed past, hitting them gently.

Taehyung and Jimin finally broke their kiss, their foreheads pressed together as they were left completely breathless from the most passionate kiss they will ever share. Their eyes remained shut as they took deep breaths, the both of them trying to make the moment they'd longed for last as long as it could.

"I thought I lost you" Taehyung spoke so quietly as he kept his eyes closed, still taking in the moment.
"I thought I lost you too" Jimin spoke with a small giggle, the two of them making eye contact for the first time as they shared a smile, only Taehyung's smile turned into a gasp.

He backed away, shocking Jimin who looked at him worried and scared as to what happened.
"What's wrong? What's happened?" He asked paranoid and scared, but he then saw the happiness that was building on Taehyung's face, the tears welling in his eyes and an even bigger smile stretching on his perfect lips.

"Your eyes! Th-they're purple again!" He exclaimed with a huge smile, Jimin sharing the same gasp as his hands lifted and he touched his ears.
"My ears are pointy again!" He joined in the excitement as they ran at one another, wrapping their arms around one another as Taehyung swung him round.
"I've got my Jimin back for real!" Taehyung spoke with the utmost happiness, Jimin's legs wrapping around his waist as they once again pressed their lips together in another passionate kiss, tears rolling down their cheeks.

Taehyung felt content for the first time in a long time. He had Jimin back, his little elf Jimin. The one person he'd been fighting to get back for a long time.
All the pain he'd gone through and dark times had led to this moment as he felt them all washing away in his mind.
The only thing that could make this perfect was if-

"We've got our whole world back!" They heard, breaking the kiss as they turned to look at their friends, only just realised they were back at the small house they were hiding away at all that time ago.

"What time is it?" Hoseok asked, Jungkook checking his watch as he smiled, seeing that it had gone back to the exact moment they left almost two years ago.

Taehyung looked around the group as he placed Jimin back down, seeing all his friends were safe, smiles plastered on their faces as they gazed around in awe, happy to be home.

Everything was back. The green trees and bright sun and the warm air and crunching leaves that were on the ground. But most importantly they were all back. Every single person.

"You did it guys" Jin smiled at the couple who still had their arms around one another.
"You broke the Red Witch" He told them.

As soon as those words were uttered, the seven boys ran at one another, colliding in the biggest group hug they ever shared as they cheered and chanted and shouted with happiness and excitement.

They had won.

After nearly two long, tedious, torturous years, they had finally won against The Red Witch. And it was all thanks to their love of one another.

"TaeTae?" Taehyung heard as he turned around, seeing his little sister was safe and sound as the two instantly ran and embraced one another as tight as they could.
"Can we never do that again?" Ailee asked, Taehyung laughing into the hug.
At that moment, Ailee's phone rang, breaking the hug to check it, only to break into happy tears by who she saw.
"It's mom!" She cried out, answering the phone as she put it on speaker.

"Mom? Are you okay?" She asked anxiously
"I'm fine, where on Earth are you?" She sounded safe and sound, Taehyung sighing with relief.
"She's with me mom! She's safe and so are you!" He exclaimed, the two siblings once again sharing a hug.
"I would ask what you're talking about, but I'm going to leave you kids to it" She laughed down the phone, Taehyung and Ailee sharing a giggle as they put the phone down, relieved she was okay.