Final Chapter.

That night a huge party in the elf world was held with every creature invited, all the wolves and vampires, elves and fairies, mermaids and goblins. Everyone was there celebrating their win against the witch, praising the seven who managed to save them, particularly the now world famous couple who stayed attached to the hip the whole night.

"Namjoon, I challenge you to a dance battle" Jin spoke up as he held his hand out to him, Namjoon smirking.
"You'll regret it" Namjoon warned but Jin wiggled his eyebrows.
"I'll take my chances" He teased, Namjoon jumping up and taking his hand as the two of them rushed off to the dance floor together, beginning to take turns doing silly dance moves that made each other howl with laughter.

"I don't know what's worse" Yoongi spoke "Namjoon and Jin's terrible dancing as they try and out do one another, Taehyung and Jimin disappearing for god knows what freaky shit they're up to, or Jennie and Jungkook in the corner over there" he looked over to the vampire and human who were currently kissing passionately in a quiet corner out of the way of everyone as they muttered about how much they missed one another.

"I would definitely say us judging them is worse" Hoseok told Yoongi who smirked
"C'mon, let's go get a drink" Hoseok nudged him as Yoongi agreed, the two heading to get drinks.

They got to the bar, ordering drinks for the whole group as Namjoon and Jin soon joined them to pick up their drinks, Jungkook also joining as Jennie went off with some of her friends for a few moments.

"You looked like you were having fun" Yoongi smirked at Jungkook who teasingly wiggled his eyebrows at him.
"Fell for the vampire girl, who would've thought" Jin joined in with teasing the youngest.
"Says you, fallen for the werewolf leader"

Jin's eyes went wide, his face blushing bright red as he turned to Namjoon who wore a similar face.
"I-I don't-" Jin began choking on his words, Namjoon smiling a warm smile as he wrapped his arm around Jin's shoulders, pulling him close.
"I think we should talk about this later" He spoke under his breath to Jin who went an even brighter shade of red, his heart skipping a few beats.

"I do wonder where Jimin and Tae have gone though" Yoongi spoke as he looked around, a little worried and protective of them.
"I heard Jimin say he has a surprise for Tae" Hoseok wiggled his eyesbrows suggestively, making Yoongi grimace.

But it was not that kind of surprise at all.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung giggled as he walked somewhere with a blind fold on his eyes wearily, being lead by an eager Jimin who was walking right next to him.
"You'll find out in a minute" He spoke excitedly
Taehyung took a deep breath in, accidentally breathing in the familiar scent of his street very close to where his home is. His actual home with his mother and Ailee.

"Why are we back at my home?" Taehyung asked
"Hey no cheating!" Jimin scolded, playfully pinching his nose shut as Taehyung scrunched it up, the both of them giggling before Taehyung was brought to a stop.
"Okay, you can take the blind fold off in three, two, one..." Jimin tried to remain calm.

Taehyung removed it, blinking a few times whilst his eyes adjusted, only to be in shock by what he saw, his mouth hanging open as his eyes grew wider and he couldn't help but gasp.

He felt that familiar sting in his eyes he'd felt a lot recently, but not from pain or sadness, from overwhelming happiness by the sight in front of him.
It was a house that was beautifully done up and decorated, with all the furniture bought.

It was the house where they met in the back garden all that time ago.

Here it was with beautiful shining windows which inside was a lightly lit up house, the walls painted beautifully and there was no broken parts inside and out. The garden was clean and cut and there was not a sign of any damage unlike the last time they saw it when it was completely abandoned.
Now it looked like a perfect little family lived there.