17.

Taehyung felt his arm being shook, groaning in his slumber from the disturbance. He shook it off, trying to get back to sleep, but his arm was still being shook as he frowned sleepily.

"What?" He groaned under his breath
"Tae?" He heard and it took a second before it ran through his head.

He sat up right in bed at the speed of light, his eyes wide as his breath was fast and his heart was pounding out of his chest.
He knew that voice.

"Jimin?" He asked in a hopeful way
"Tae, where are you?" He heard, looking around, but all he saw was the sleeping wolves surrounding him. There was no Jimin in sight.
"I'm trapped Jimin, where are you?" He asked, but Jimin didn't respond and Taehyung began to panic.

"Jimin?! Are you still there?!" He asked in desperation before he heard a small giggle that he could only recognise as Jimin's, making him relax slightly.
"I'm here Tae, I always will be" He told him in a soft tone
"But you're not! You've gone and left me and I don't know-"
"Shh" Jimin spoke softly as Taehyung listened to his voice and he imagined him sat in front of him.

He imagined that sweet smile of his that could light up any room, his lips shaped perfectly that just looked so kissable. But it was imagining those beautiful purple tinted eyes that got him. They always managed to calm him, even the image of him sat in front of him in the dark was enough to calm him.

"You'll find me again" Jimin spoke suddenly, the image in front of him suddenly seeming so real as Taehyung snapped out of it.
"Don't worry" Taehyung reached to grab for him, but as he touched his hand, Jimin disappeared right in front of his eyes.

His voice was no longer there and Taehyung knew.

He was gone again.

"No..." Taehyung whimpered as he huddled into a ball in his corner, his whole body shaking as he was fighting back the sudden stinging in his eyes that had hit him out of nowhere.
"No come back" he whispered as he sniffled and a small tear fell from his eyes.

His heart was aching more than ever. He could have sworn Jimin was sat right in front of him, and he let him slip right through his fingers, after all this time of wishing for him back and wanting to see him again.
And he'd let him go.

"Please come back" Taehyung whimpered, accidentally a bit louder as he cried into his knees, his light sobs being muffled. But clearly not enough.

"Tae?" He heard his name, looking up as he saw Yoongi was sat up right, looking at him with concern as he suddenly jumped from his sleeping spot and jumped across the sleeping bodies as he came and sat in front of Taehyung.

"Yoongi he was here-" Taehyung began to cry heavily, Yoongi shushing him as quietly as he could, his hands gripping Taehyung's shoulders.
"Hey it's okay, just calm down" Yoongi tried to speak in a calm and relaxing tone, but it wasn't really his style. But Taehyung needed him right now.
"But Yoongi-"
"We need to be quiet, I don't want them taking you away again" Yoongi told him as Taehyung nodded, finally allowing himself to reel in his emotions, Yoongi helping him steady his breathing before he allowed him to speak.

He looked at him and he saw the pain in Taehyung's eyes, and he didn't even have to spare another glance to know this pain had been on going and everyone, himself included, was dumb to think Taehyung was finally settling into this life.
He's never settled in and he never will. And Yoongi didn't even have to guess why.

"Okay, What happened?" Yoongi asked once they were both a bit quieter.
"I-I saw Jimin" Taehyung admitted and Yoongi's face formed a confused frown.
"I think it was my mind playing tricks on me, but he was here, right where you're sat" Taehyung patted the ground just next to where Yoongi was kneeling next to him.
"And he looked so real"

"Did he say anything?" Yoongi asked
"Yeah, he said I'd find him eventually" Taehyung spoke as a silent tear rolled gently down his cheek.
"What did he mean by that Yoongi?" Taehyung asked for an answer, despite knowing Yoongi doesn't have it.
"I don't know, but if it's true then we-"
"But it's not true!" Taehyung suddenly cried out, Yoongi once again gently shushing him as they paused and looked around to see if anyone woke up. Luckily nobody stirred as Taehyung continued in a quieter voice.

"Yoongi he's gone and I want him back but no matter how much I try he's never coming back" Taehyung rambled slightly as he sat back against the wall, his body language displaying defeat.
"I want my old life back"

"Me too" Yoongi admitted as he came and sat next to him against the wall.
"It sucks here" Yoongi sighed sadly
"I still don't wanna believe this is our reality" He admitted
"None of us do" A whisper was heard from the darkness as they looked to see Hoseok emerge and sit across from them.

"Sorry did we wake you?" Taehyung asked, Hoseok nodding
"I just wanted to check you're okay but this conversation seemed more interesting than sleep" Hoseok admitted as there was a small pause. It was solemn and almost lonely, even if they were all together. They really were stuck in this world and there was no way out.

"I wanna go home" Taehyung finally spoke out of nowhere, catching the other guys attention. He sounded like a lost and innocent child and the scared look in his eyes just said it all.
"I wanna go home and see my mom and sister. I want Jimin in my arms and I-I want my dad" Taehyung spoke and it surprised the both of them.

"Tae, you've not mentioned your dad in a long time" Hoseok spoke
"I thought you said you hated him"
"I do, I'll never forgive him for leaving me and mainly my mom and Ailee, but god I wish he was here to help me" Taehyung sighed
"Why? Yoongi asked in curiosity as Taehyung sat up.

"The one memory that I can remember of him actually being a nice human being without screaming at my mom was this one time mom and dad took me to the zoo and I was stupid and spent so much time looking at the lions that I lost them" Taehyung spoke as he remembered it as clear as day, hearing movement in the darkness as Namjoon silently came and joined them, listening to every word.

"I cried for ages, those poor lions must have hated me" He sighed at his stupid younger self.
"The whole zoo was running around trying to find me, and it was my dad who found me" Taehyung told them
"We went home straight away and my mom screamed at me to never run away ever again and I cried all the way home from her screaming at me" Taehyung could still hear the distress in his mother's voice over his cries in the car.

"We got home and my mom went upstairs to lie down, but my dad pulled me aside and he hugged me and he told me mom was just scared to lose me and that's why she's mad" Taehyung recounted the memory as best he could.
"He really comforted me and I knew that if I'm ever lost I could always rely on him" Taehyung scoffed at himself.

"I mean, so much for that now, he left after all, but he made me feel so safe with his words and I truly believed him, I believed I could always rely on him and a part of me still believes it for some reason, that is if I ever meet him again" Taehyung shrugged
"No that's what we're saying" Hoseok spoke
"I thought you said you never want to see Gina again, why want him now?" Hoseok asked
"I just want comforting" Taehyung sighed honestly
"He really helped me that day and I just really could do with it now"

The other three looked at one another before they gathered round, huddling into a small cuddle in the corner as they held one another as tight as they could.

"I miss the lair" Yoongi sighed
"Me too" Hoseok admitted
"I miss being free" He carried on
"Me too" Namjoon joined in the conversation finally.
"I miss our pack being one" Namjoon told them
"Me too" Taehyung spoke
"I miss our life"