31.

Jimin felt his heart sink, feeling like it was breaking inside his chest as he walked along the corridor to try and find him, but he'd gone and he was probably on the road now. Never to be seen again.

He fell against the wall, his back against the cool paint that seemed way sharper against his bare arm than usual, tears spilling from his eyes as he clamped a hand over his mouth, trying to stop the pained noises.

"No..." he whispered into his hand, doubling over when the pain hit him in yet another wave, rippling through his body as he wanted to scream till his throat hurt, cry till his eyes went dry.
A few moments were spent there, trying to keep his silent screams as silent as they could be, which seemed impossible and yet nobody around came to check, which meant nobody heard. Now he knew how Taehyung felt.

He took a moment to pull himself together, standing up as he wiped the tears from his eyes, taking deep breaths, trying to convince himself that maybe he could run after him. Maybe if he was fast he could follow their route and find them at another motel or somewhere they stopped.
Deep down, he knew it was impossible. He'd lot him, again.

Another tear spilled from his eye as he sniffled, feeling that horrible pain in his chest and gut yet again, the feeling relentless, and he was unable to keep his tears in from it.

"Jimin? Are you okay?" He heard behind him as he turned to see all the rest of Taehyung's group had just come down the corridor into reception, Jimin's eyebrows furrowing together in confusion.
Why were all his friends still here if Taehyung had gone?

"I thought you guys left" Jimin spoke as he walked up to them, wiping the tears from his eyes.
"No we're waiting for Tae" Namjoon told him.

Now that was odd.

"But Tae left a few moments ago" Jimin told them and that only further confused them, the group sharing a look, as if one of them knew why he was gone, if he was gone.
"But we've been here this whole time and not seen him leave" Yoongi told him.

Jimin felt a very sick feeling in his stomach all of a sudden and it felt like his whole world was about to start crumbling.

"Well if he's not with you, and he's not left the building, then where is he?" Jungkook questioned and the panic began to rise as they wondered where on Earth he'd gone.
"You don't think he left on his own do you?" Ailee began to worry.
"I'm sure he hasn't, he wouldn't do something like that" Jin tried to calm her down, sensing the rising panic in all of his friends.
"Then where the fuck has he gone?" Hoseok ran a hand through his hair.
"And why have none of us heard from him?" Yoongi joined in with the panic too.
"Guys, calm down-" Namjoon was interrupted as the group erupted into anxiety with questions being thrown around, yet there were no answers.

But Jimin stayed quiet, his brain blocking out the voices of the others as thoughts ran through his mind. He tried thinking of all the reasons why Taehyung might have left without his group, and yet no matter what scenario, Jimin couldn't stop the feeling in his gut from telling him something was wrong.
Deciding to give in, trusting his instincts, he tried thinking of the worst case scenario and as soon as it popped into his brain, he knew he was right.

"She took him"

He mumbled it at first and nobody could tell what he said but they heard he said something.
His eyes widened as he spoke those words and suddenly it all seemed way more real and way more believable.

"She has him! The Red Witch has took him!" Jimin panicked and it shook the group to the core.
"She took him! She took Taehyung. My Taehyung! We have to-"

"Wait Jimin" Jin spoke in shock as he took a deep breath and walked over to his former best friend with a sudden glimmer of hope in his eyes.
"You remember?" He asked and Jimin went quiet as he stared his best friend in the eyes.
"I'm so sorry Jin! I'm sorry to all of you!" He uttered out.
"I've missed you all so much"

"H-how?" Namjoon stepped forward as everyone was in shock.
"Tae told me everything and at first I thought he was lying, but he gave me this!" He held up the chocolate bar
"And it made me remember how we met and I know it's all real now!" Jimin spoke

"She's real! The witch is real and she has the person I love! I know she does!" Jimin rushed out of the building into the street, the others following.
"Jimin What are you doing?!" Jungkook shouted as they saw him looking up to the sky and they knew what he was about to do.

"If I remember correctly this will work" Jimin told more himself than the others, but it was an indicator that what he was going to do was actually about to happen.
"Ailee get inside right now!" Jin told her and she did what she was told, running inside, just in time before anybody could stop him.
"Jimin no!"

"Lee Chaerin!"

Thunder clouds came out of nowhere, so dark that they blocked out the sun and it may as well have been night time, rain began to pour down furiously as a bright red lightning struck through the sky, thunder crashing seconds after and out of nowhere she appeared.

It was the first time in a long time they had seen her and she looked more powerful than ever.

~•~•~•~•~

I'm so sorry this has took so long to upload!

So, we've nearly hit the end with 3 chapters left.
This really is the end of an amazing era. It's actually going to be so sad saying goodbye.