22.

The four of them were currently hiding as the health clinic had been opened up and doctors and keepers were running about the place.

"How much longer?" Yoongi grew frustrated for what must be the millionth time, but then again he was the one cramped in the corner of the store cupboard that they were all shoved into.
"We have to wait for Doctor Lee's cue" Ailee told him once again, but she remained patient. She couldn't get mad and neither could he, it would give everything away.

"So hold on what's actually going to happen?" Namjoon asked
"Doctor Lee is going to wait until it's clear before he walks Taehyung away from his 'appointment' with him. Taehyung is then going to knock on the door and that's my cue to go with him for our usual meeting" Ailee explained
"Doctor Lee will then come and get you guys and sneak you out whilst all the doctors assess us so nobody will see you" She spoke
"Once we're done, Doctor Lee will walk us both to the doors and we'll meet you guys and boom we're free" She told them

"How are we gonna hide when we get let out?" Hoseok asked
"Oh I forgot that part, Jungkook is waiting in a car for you guys, all you need to do is exit the zoo like you're normal people and he's right outside the entrance" She explained, further surprising them.

"How on earth did you end up meeting Jungkook?" Namjoon asked
"It's a long story but I kind of pressured him into helping me" She shrugged like it was normal. It made them smile, mainly because this plan was coming together, but she had so many qualities of Taehyung that they've missed since he got here.

"Well let's hope this plan works" Yoongi prayed as he was now becoming jumpy with nerves.
"I'm sure it will" Hoseok tried to assure him
"It sounds perfect"
"Wait" Namjoon spoke as he had a sudden thought, catching the attention of them all.
"What about Jin?"

Ailee only then realised she'd completely forgot about him and that he was involved. She was so focused on saving the wolves, she forgot an elf was stuck in all of this too.

"W-we can't leave him" Namjoon spoke
"Namjoon, I'm sorry but we might-"
"Please don't say we might have to. We have to get him out too" Namjoon begged her as she sighed, about to answer, but the knock on the door was her cue and she knew she had to go.

"I'm sorry Namjoon" She told him genuinely
"Stick to the plan for now and we can maybe figure it out" she told him as she slipped out of the door and the plan was now under way.

There was a tense and solemn atmosphere as they grew more and more nervous, waiting for the doctor who they weren't sure if they could trust properly, but Namjoon's mind was now racing on the possibility of getting Jin out.

There was no way they could leave him. No way. He needed Jin more than the other guys thought he did. He kept him calm and always knew what to do when Namjoon didn't. They had to get Jin out.

"What's taking so long?" Yoongi broke the tense silence that could be cut through with a knife.
"They need to make sure the plan is in full process before he can come get us" Hoseok told him
"I just wanna get out of here" Yoongi sighed as he bounced on the balls of his feet. At that moment the door opened and Doctor Lee was stood there.

"Hurry, we don't have long" He told them as they rushed out of the cupboard and they ran down the corridor, Doctor Lee leading along what felt like the forever on going white walls that still gave off horror movie vibes, but that didn't matter. They were getting out of here for real.

They reached the back entrance as Doctor Lee pulled a box out from on top of a cupboard, pulling out a bunch of black hoodies as he threw them at the three wolves.
"Put these on whilst you walk out so you don't get suspected as much" Doctor Lee spoke
"Remember, as soon as you leave you need to go and not turn back because once one keeper figures out you're gone the whole world will be searching for you" Doctor Lee warned them as he took a deep breath, his hand on the door handle as he used his key to unlock the door.