4.

Taehyung walked out of the room to find he was actually one of the first up, although the zoo had just opened and there were very few people in.

He looked around and saw Namjoon was obviously up with Yoongi and Hoseok by his side. The first two didn't spare him a glance and looked away, but Hoseok gave him a supportive smile.
He returned it in a small way before he turned to go back to his usual spot in the trees, even if he was no longer allowed, it won't stop him trying to get a few minutes peace, especially when most of the wolves are still napping in the sun or eating their breakfast indoors.

He slowly but surely made his way into the trees, sighing to himself when he was finally alone and he was just about to sit down and take his spot, but then he heard something.

"Mom! Let's go see the wolves!"

For some reason that voice rung in his ears and it brought back a memory, an old one he hadn't heard in years, his ears listening out even more as he stood to attention, stiff as a board as he listened out.
He wanted to make sure he heard correctly before he came out of his hiding spot, his whole face in shock but with a glimmer of hope.

"Come on then Ailee"

He leapt out of the trees as he instantly looked around him, his head whizzing from side to side before he saw Hoseok pointing towards where the voice came from. The others already knew what Taehyung's reaction would be, as soon as they heard the voice and saw the faces they recognised so well.

He ran at the speed of light, zooming across the enclosure and basically ran into the glass as stood before him with a look of shock and panic were a few people admiring the wolf creatures, but directly in the middle, was his family.

"Ailee! Mom!" He shouted, the first real smile in a long time appearing on his face as his hands pressed against the glass before he knelt down so he could be level with his little sister who had a look of confusion on her face.

"Ailee! You're okay! I was so worried!" He cried out before she turned to her mother.
"Mom? How does he know my name?" She asked her mother who was also very confused and also slightly worried.
"Mom! Are you okay?" Taehyung looked at his mother with excitement, only her face lit up with anger.

"Ailee let's go, this one is crazy and we need to tell the keepers" she told her daughter as she walked off to get one of them.
"No mom! Come back! It's your son Taehyung!" He tried to shout after her with desperation before he turned to his little sister.
"Ailee! You have to remember me!" He told her
"Remember you? I literally have no idea who you are" Ailee spoke with a hint of fear as she backed off.
"No Ailee! I'm your brother! You call me TaeTae all the time!" He tried to tell her, but suddenly he was grabbed by a group of keepers who began to drag him away.

"No! Please it's my family! I have to see my family!" He tried to beg them to let him stay, but his mother came back.
"You're crazy! You're not apart of this family and how dare you insult us like that!" She shouted after him
"Come on Ailee" she began to drag her daughter away who seemed frozen to the spot but not with fear, with confusion, like she was figuring out what this wolf meant.

"No don't leave me! Please don't leave me!" He begged as tears formed in his eyes and he was being dragged away no matter how much he thrashed and tried to fight them off him.
"Let's get him back to the health clinic" He heard one of them say as he fought even harder, but he was being dragged away.

He could have easily dominated them, turning into his wolf form, but that would just cause more trouble and he would most likely be killed. It was smarter to fight back as a human, even if he didn't stand as much of a chance.

"Please no! I don't wanna go back there! I wanna see my family!" He begged them as he was pulled away, looking back at the wolves who mostly wore blank faces as they watched the sight before them, but Hoseok and even Namjoon wore faces that were full of sympathy for Taehyung, wishing to help him as they watched him being dragged away.