9.

A few weeks had gone by and everyone began to believe Taehyung was getting slightly better, slowly but surely.

He stuck by Hoseok and Namjoon basically all day and clung to their sides like a new born baby, but they really didn't mind. They knew he was fragile at this moment in time and he needed a lot of love and support to help him heal, and that was what they gave him.

He had regular check ups with Doctor Lee who was keeping a close eye on him, yet he made sure Taehyung was relaxed and calm around him, also making sure he was happy and fixing everything he was unhappy about.

Taehyung clung to his fear of the other doctors after that day, whenever they walked by he'd grow tense and shy away from them as well as refusing to make eye contact with them. Nobody blamed him after what happened though and everyone was just grateful that hadn't tried a similar stunt.

It felt like he was slowly but surely relaxing himself into this life, as much as he hated it, but if it was their world now they had to get used to it.

That didn't stop him from speaking to the moon most nights.

He'd go by the metal bars for windows in the sleeping area of the enclosure, sit on the window sill where he'd whisper recent things and all his thoughts and feelings to it. At first some wolves thought it was weird, but then they noticed how he would talk to it like it was Jimin and they realised it was his coping mechanism, so they left him to it.

However, nobody prepared him for the night that was about to come.

He'd just finished talking to the moon, jumping down from the window as silently as he could before he went to his little spot in the corner, lying down as he began to relax into a sleep, thinking of how he was a lot happier lately and maybe he'll start doing better.
Then it all came crashing down.

"How are things Tae?"

He recognised that voice anytime, any day.

"What do you want?" He spoke out loud, a shake in his voice despite trying to sound tough.
"I'm just checking up on how you are sweetie, I see you're finally beginning to settle in, took you long enough" she giggled as he sat up properly, looking around.
"Where are you?" He asked
"Far away don't worry" she laughed once again

"Where's Jimin? What have you-"
"Sweetie you ask too many questions don't you think? Start answering my own and we'll get to you in a minute" she told him as he nodded his head.
"How is life in this world? Do you like it?" She asked
"I hate it!" He shouted out
"That's a shame, I made it especially for you" she giggled and Taehyung snapped.

"You tricked me! You played me! I asked for Jimin back and you twisted my words!" He shouted out a lot louder and this time it woke some of the wolves. Most looked at him in confusion, but Hoseok instantly came running to his aid.

"What's wrong Tae?" He asked, thinking he was having some sort of bad dream as he tried to shake him awake.
"Can you tell him to keep it down? We're trying to sleep" Yoongi spoke from nearby
"Shut up Yoongi something is wrong" Namjoon snapped as he came bounding over too.

"Oh you made friends with some of them again, how cute" She spoke
"Just tell me what you did to Jimin! And send us back!" Taehyung begged her as he began to cry, but it was angry tears.

"Who's he talking to?" Hoseok asked Namjoon who worked it out, his eyes widening and the panic rising.
"I think he's talking to... her" He spoke, Hoseok was alarmed by those words, fearing the worst for his friend.
"Tae don't listen to her!" Hoseok tried shaking him awake, even Yoongi sitting up now as he grew worried by the scene in front of him.

"Sweetie you got your wish" she told him bluntly
"This was not my wish! You twisted my words!" He screamed out
"Send us back! Bring Jimin back and send us back you-"
"Tae don't make it worse" Namjoon told him as he tried to calm him
"You imprisoned us here now send us back!" Taehyung cried out, only for her laugh to echo around him as he fell to his knees, blocking his ears as he tried to shut her out, tears falling from his eyes.

Suddenly the door opened as a few doctors came in and ran over.
"Please step aside" They told Namjoon and Hoseok and before they could protest, they grabbed Taehyung and began to lead him out of the room.

"No! Wait! You have to listen to him!" Hoseok tried to protest
"We're gonna help him the best we can. He's having bad dreams and our new treatment will fix him" A doctor spoke before they shut the door.
"You don't understand! They're not dreams! He's telling the truth!" Hoseok ran to the door but it shut on him as he tried to barge it open but it was locked tight.

"What are they going to do to him?!" He asked Namjoon who shook his head. He had no idea, but all of a sudden, everyone, even the wolves who hated Taehyung's guts at that moment were extremely worried for him.

Those bad dreams were their reality and he was being punished because they thought he was crazy.

That's when all of them realised just how much he was suffering.

~•~•~•~•~

I know it seems like it's getting worse but I promise you to wait around to see what happens, it will get better.

Sometimes I do re read these chapters after editing them and I wonder have I gone too deep?