32.

"Hello Jimin, I see you have your memory back" She mocked instantly.
"Not that it should have happened"
"Give him back right now!" Jimin demanded and the witch only laughed in response, the laugh seemingly echoing all around as it ripped through the sky line and another flash of lightning lit up the sky.

"I see you've gained some courage as well, shame, I preferred you being a little weaker" She giggled as she saw how he was growing agitated.
"And I preferred you being long gone when we got rid of you all those years ago, we can't always win"

The smile was wiped off her face and Jimin knew he mentioned a touchy subject. A part of him was regretting the words he just spoke, but this sudden burst of adrenaline and courage was over taking him. He suddenly had this built up anger and he no longer cared if he upset her.

"I think he just pissed her off" Hoseok spoke as right on cue, the whole world seemed to tremble around them as out of nowhere the clouds in the sky surrounding them began to swirl around the small motel they were at, trapping them in the middle of what was forming into a huge tornado, the wind picking up speed by the second.
"You think?!" Yoongi answered sarcastically.

"Do you want to continue to be rude?" She threatened with dangerous eyes as she expected Jimin to back down, but he just glared back.
"It's a bit hypocritical coming from you about being rude! I'm not the one punishing hundreds of creatures because I'm hung up over the past" Jimin shouted and the others stood in shock, having never seen him like this before, it was like he finally had enough. He finally snapped.

The witch laughed manically, slowly drifting to floor at the foot of the tornado which was picking up speed slowly but surely, the others noticing the change in speed, yet Jimin didn't even seem phased by it, his eyes fixated on the witch in front of him.

"Okay then, would you talk more rationally if you knew Taehyung was alive?" She smirked as she clicked her fingers, Taehyung appearing right in front of him.

"Tae!" Jimin yelped as he ran to grab him, and yet his hands went straight through him, like he was a ghost.
He looked Taehyung in the eyes who stared right at him with a helpless face, a tear rolling down his cheek.
"You thought it would be that easy?" Chaerin laughed once again.
"What have you done with him? Where is he?" Jimin turned back to her, the worry mixing with the anger, causing his whole body to shake uncontrollably.

"Well I half lied when I said he was alive" She giggled, the others breaths hitching as they dreaded what she was about to say next.
"You see he's kind of in a half way between life and death state, however one more bad word from you and you're never going to see him again" She smirked, now knowing she had Jimin wrapped around her finger.

Jimin stood helpless for a few moments, turning to Taehyung and he realised that he was the one who was going to save him. He was going to be the protector. Taehyung needed him.

"So Jimin, would you like to calm down and then we can settle this properly?" She asked in a patronising tone, Jimin seeing red as he began to rush over to her.
Within seconds, Jin had rushed in, grabbing his friend and holding him back as he watched her face switch.

"You even dare take one more step near me and all it takes is one word from me to rip his heart right out of his body" She warned with a now sudden deep threat and Jimin saw the first time a truly terrified look in Taehyung's eyes. It was weird because it was usually the opposite way round.

The tornado suddenly began to pick up speed even more, all of them feeling themselves being lifted from the floor as they shielded themselves from its heavy winds, threatening to suck them all in to its swirling mess.

The wolves were quick to run to something they could hold onto, grabbing at it to stop themselves from being sucked in, Jin and Jungkook rushing to them as the wolves kept a firm grip on them to stop them doing the same, knowing they were too weak to stop themselves being sucked in.