30.

It was early the next morning as Taehyung woke up, a warmth next to him and he remembered the night before, a smile forming on his lips instantly as he turned to the side and was was met by the sleeping human he loved so much.

He was exactly the same, a cute pout on his lips as he slept so soundly and peacefully, his natural bed hair seeming so beautiful and perfect as Taehyung brushed it gently.

His stomach grumbled, groaning to himself as he got up and he put some clothes on, leaving his room for only a few moments so he could go get some food from the vending machine in the motel reception.

He headed downstairs and he heard some whispers coming from Namjoon and Jin's room, sounding urgent and worried, but he chose to ignore them as he walked past and headed to the machine.

As soon as he got there, his eyes fell on his favourite chocolate bar, a smile forming and he decided to get two. One for himself and of course one for Jimin.

But as soon as he started walking back, he now heard a tv as he walked past Jin and Namjoon's room, listening in through the door and he honestly wished he hadn't.

"The creatures that broke free from the enchanted zoo are still on the loose and are yet to be found" He winced, knowing that this was not a good sign already.
"Four werewolves and an elf were set free by two young people earlier last week and they have been on the run since then. The army have been sent out to find them where they think they have discovered their location near a motel on the highway twenty miles from the zoo"

"Shit" Taehyung gasped, accidentally giving away he was there as the tv stopped and he heard footsteps at the door. Next thing he knew it swung open and Namjoon pulled him inside.
He looked to see Namjoon and Jin weren't the only ones, joined by Hoseok and Yoongi and they all wore faces that just said fear and worry.

"What does this mean?" Hoseok asked
"It means they're gonna find us sooner or later" Namjoon sighed angrily
"Well we can't let that happen!" Taehyung butted in
"What do we do?" He asked and once again he wished he hadn't.

There was a silence as they thought, but Jin and Namjoon shared one look and everyone knew they were thinking the same thing.

"I think we need to leave here" Jin told them and he took a deep breath as he tried to stop himself getting emotional.
"And I think for their safety, we have to leave everyone who has helped us behind"

Taehyung's world felt like it was crumbling all over again. He'd only just got his sister and best friend back, he was slowly gaining his boyfriend back. And he had to let it all go again.

"Jin, I can't" Taehyung spoke, unable to stop the fast tears that fell.
"I was with Jimin last night and the look in his eyes told me he has the chance to remember me with more time" Taehyung told him sorrowfully and it broke their hearts.
"Are you telling me I don't have that time and I have to let him go?"

There was another silence and Taehyung knew that was his answer. He wanted to argue back and say they could do it, he could still make time to win him back and run away and maybe Jimin could join them. But he knew the truth and there was no point even hiding it.

"I'm sorry Tae" Namjoon spoke up as he went over and wrapped an arm around his shoulders.
"You've had the worst luck out of all of us here and we're making it worse by doing this" Namjoon told him
"But there's no other way" He was ready for Taehyung to explode, but all he did was nod his head.

Once again there was another silence as they let it sink in. They let it truly sink in what was about to happen.

They were going to be on the run for the rest of their lives. They were letting everything they knew go. The wolf pack and elf people they would never ever be able to see again, even after promising they would save them. Jin and Namjoon had let down their people and there was nothing they could do about it.
At least they had each other though.