The end. Thank You.

This one has been a wild ride.

I never thought I'd end up making a whole trilogy out of this, I remember just coming up with this concept one day when I saw a fan art of Jimin as an elf. (I would credit, but I can't find it now for the life of me)

But the most insane thing for me is the amount of love it has received.
You guys have been amazing and I have loved writing every single word in all three books.

A lot of my other fan fictions I cringe at. But Elves is going to be the one I'll look back on and I won't cringe at my fan girl days because of it, I'll be proud that I wrote it.

I've grown so attached to Elf Jimin and Werewolf Tae and all the others that it's so hard to let go. If I could I would continue this story forever. But all the best stories come in trilogy's (with a few exceptions of course).

It has been a pleasure writing for you all and every single comment I've read and appreciated. Every single vote has meant the world to me. Every single person reading this story I love you immensely and thank you so much for reading this series that I thought would have 'took off' if you will like this.

As much as this story is ending,
Another one is beginning...

And the first few chapters are already up!

Of course it's a Vmin in a whole new world and this is called...

If you could give it a read, I'd be so grateful, it's completely different to my normal style of writing and I've loved working on it as much as I loved working on this and many other fanfics I wrote (even if I cringe now lmao)

Thank you all again for following this crazy journey.

I hope you're all staying safe in these times and I love you all so much!

I'll hopefully see you in the next story.
If not, Goodbye! I love you!