one

The bass was pumping through my blood and I felt the alcohol coursing through me. That was the only explanation I had for this. Why else would I want him this much? He had been watching me from across the club all night and he didn't even try to hide it. Why was he looking at me?

"Y/N, he's been looking at you for so long. I think he's waiting for you."

"That's bullshit Meg, what would THE Sam Kiszka be paying attention to me for?" I asked.

I was completely fooling myself because I knew damn well he had been staring and I knew damn well he was expecting me to walk over to him and throw myself all over him but that was tough shit because there is no way in hell I was going to do that.

Sam Kiszka, otherwise known as King Kiszka, was the one guy at our school that everyone threw themselves at. He was known for being an absolute womanizer--I heard he dated all the girls at our school already. Well, minus me. Maybe that's why he was staring? I was his final conquest.

I sighed and told Meg I was going to get another drink. I walked over to the bar, feeling his eyes boring a hole through my back. I didn't care, there was no way I was going to get with him.

I flashed my fake ID to the bartender, and he poured me another drink. I walked back to my friends, making sure to emphasize my movements.

After a few more hours, a lot of dancing, and a couple of tequila shots later, I found myself looking for Sam's attention. He wasn't in his spot when I turned to look though, and I felt a frown forming on my face. I swiveled around to face my friends, but was instead met with Sam's slender form. His hand snaked around my waist.

"Looking for me, beautiful?" His voice sounded like music in my ears.

"No" I said, sticking my tongue out at him. I don't know if it was the tequila or the fact I was feeling very lonely that night, but his hand around my waist felt comforting.

"Your mouth says one thing, but your eyes say another"

"That's just the alcohol in my blood, Kiszka"

"What's it saying?" he asked, dragging his long index finger along my bottom lip

"I-I-" I found myself stuttering

He leaned in as if he were about to kiss me and smirked, barely grazing my lips.

He extended his hand out to me.

"Come on princess, let me take you on an adventure."

For some reason, I complied.

He took my hand and led me to the hallway by the bathrooms. He wasted no time in running his hands along every inch of my body. I shuddered beneath the touch of his calloused fingers. He brushed his index finger along my bottom lip again, this time asking for entrance. I shuddered beneath his touch and complied.
I felt as if my body wasn't my own. I wouldn't have become so taken with him. Not in my right mind. His eyes stared straight into mine, burning with a fire I hadn't seen before.

"Come on, angel. Let's get out of here." He said, almost growling.

"No." I said, sternly.

Thank god I found some control. He looked at me stunned, nobody had refused Sam Kiszka before.

"I'm off limits, Kiszka." I said and stalked away back to my friends.

I knew he was stunned. I grinned to myself and stalked away proudly.