Chapter Six

'History will judge us by the difference we make in the everyday lives of children.' - Nelson Mandela

I was right to be careful when telling Sebastian about why I had to move out; for a few days after he seems different, more down. He just wants to hold me when he is with me, it's as if he is trying to comfort me even though I don't need it. If it makes him feel better, I don't mind; I don't mind anyway. I just wish he was happier.

"You okay?" I ask as his grip on me tightens slightly as we watch a movie on my couch. He likes to come here rather than me go to his place, maybe because my place actually feels like a home.

"Yep." He says, giving me a small smile and kissing me sweetly. I don't know why but it annoys me slightly. I pull back and stand up with a slight huff of annoyance, turning off the TV and throwing the remote to the couch.

"Stop lying." I say sternly. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I sit back down but a bit further back, leaving space between us. "Ever since I told you about my aunt you've been sad. I don't want you to be sad and I definitely don't want you to lie to me." I say, making sure I am kind but serious. Sebastian stares at me before sighing, sitting back and looking up at the ceiling.

"I don't know." He mumbles. "I just..." He sighs with annoyance and rests his elbows on his knees, rubbing his eyes and moving his head down to run his hands through his hair.

"Sebastian you can tell me." I say comfortingly, rubbing his back. He looks at me and smiles softly. He seems vulnerable and to be honest it melts my heart slightly.

"I really care about you Ali." He says. "I've only cared this much about someone once before and that didn't end well. I just can't help but think that I hurt you and that's the last thing I want to do. It doesn't feel good." He says, looking at me worried, as if I was going to judge him for it. I smile and lean over, hugging him. He holds onto me tightly and I smile wider.

"You haven't hurt me Sebastian." I say sincerely. "Families disagree all the time. We agreed I should move out after we calmed down. My aunt and I still talk." I reassure him. "What are you doing tomorrow at two?" I ask him, sitting back slightly but still in his grasp.

"Nothing, I finish work at one." He says, his hands going up and down the sides of my back. The old Sebastian slowly remerging.

"Good, pick me up here at one forty? I want to show you something." I say with a subtle smirk. He raises an eyebrow and I smile, he's back.

"Hmm, something special?" He asks, holding me tighter.

"I'd say so." I say with a slight shrug. "I think you'll appreciate it for sure." I say and bite my lip, making him smile and kiss me.

"Mmm, I'm looking forward to it." He says and kisses my neck.

"I have to go down soon. It's almost time to open up." I say as I crane my neck to the side, giving him more access. He groans and pushes me slightly so I lay back on the couch and he kisses me passionately, his lips hungry.

"No." He whines slightly as his lips go back to my neck.

"Sebastian, I have to work." I say with slight amusement, putting my hands on his broad shoulders, telling him I have to go.

"Let the boys open up." He says, putting my arms back down. He sits up slightly and runs his hands through my hair. "I want to stay here with you in our little bubble." He says with a slight pout. I smile and run my hands in his hair, looking into his pleading eyes before getting my phone.

"You have ten minutes. I told Peter I am just finishing my makeup." I say, making him gleam. He kisses me and we laugh softly while making out. It's like we're teenagers again, making out my bedroom giggling and trying to stay quiet.