|Inosuke| His Name

Demons were fleeing away from Natagumo Mountain in the middle of the night. "It's over. It's over! It's over!!" A smaller demon shrieked as he ran past you.

"What the hell is happening—"

"RUN!" Another demon cried. "Weird boar man just too angry to die!"

"What the hell is happening?!" You step in front of it

You saw fear in its eyes. "The Demon Hunters. The Spider Family. They—THEY COULDN'T STOP THEM!!" It wriggled out of your grasp and ran away.

You saw another demon fleeing with a foot still in his mouth. "Humry! There'sh—" it swallowed "—mm two pillars!"

You watch them run for their lives. A smile crept into your face. "Pillars, huh?"

"Aren't you going to run too?" Someone asked you. You turned to see a demon hunter. You can already sense he's a mizunoto from his arrogant smirk.

Scoffing, you appeared behind him. "And miss my chance to devour a pillar? No—" you impaled his chest "—way."

Walking over to its corpse you made your way on top of the mountains where rumors said that's where the fight takes place.

"Fight me! Come on!" You heard shouting from a distance. As you peek behind a bush you saw, indeed, an angry boar man. And on top of the tree, you saw the father spider molting.

Realizing he isn't going to last long after father spider's done shedding its skin you sighed continuing to look for a pillar. "Damn lower ranks always full of them—" you saw something flash before you "...selves."

It was the demon hunter being slammed by father spider. "Knew it." And with that, you left the area.

It's been a while and you searched all over the mountains. It was almost dawn and you still couldn't find a decent pillar.

"COME BAAAACK!!" That voice...

You followed the shouting and met up with the same boar man hanging on a tree. "A demon!" He croaked.

"An idiot demon hunter!" You retorted. "Oh," you circled him, "I'm surprised you're still alive. Did you defeat father spider?" You continue to examine him closer, noticing some of his major injuries. "Probably not. Considering your..." you can feel him glaring at you. "Uh... situation."

"I ain't talking!" He thrashed around.

"I wouldn't move so much if I were you." You sat on the ground in front of him. "Tell me, did a pillar went here? Is he the one who defeated father spider?"

"I ain't talking!" He continued to thrash around.

You were getting impatient, knowing the sun will be up soon. "Oh, I'm sure you'll be a chatterbox once I gouge your eyes out! I mean, how useful can you be if you hunt demons when you're blind?" You threaten but he just swings from side to side not even listening.

You hastily remove his boar mask. "Listen here you little—"

You were taken back by his looks. It was like an angel's face on a wrestler's body. This made you blush. How can someone be so loud and annoying but so damn gorgeous!?

Still, you didn't ignore blood dripping from his mouth. You slapped your hands on his mouth. "Will you just stop talking?! The more you use that loud mouth of yours the more severe your throat's going to get!"

You retrieved your hand while glaring at him. Kyaaah! I touched his face!

Calming down, you tried to show your sweetest smile. "I'll ask again. Did you saw a pillar?"

Silence...

You chuckled. "Ah, I forgot your throats a wreck. Here," you placed your hand on his throat. He wriggled again as he avoid your touch. "Stop—STOP! I'm numbing the pain dammit! It's a form of blood demon art!"

"Damn demon! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Now you realize his voice was coarse.

"Well, looks who's answering now. Don't get the wrong idea. I'd love to kill you any day but I need to know the pillar's so—"

Birds were starting to chirp, meaning the sun is about to go up. "Shit," you look around for a quick escape from the sunlight.

"Wait," you halted, "What's your name?"

He spazzes out. "Inosuke will never give his name to a demon!" You chuckled. "Don't think this will be the last time, Inosuke." You wave at him, disappearing into the mountain.

You waited from afar for him being retrieved by humans.

Inosuke. Inosuke...

His name was spinning around your head and it dawned on you. He doesn't even know my name!

"Well," you chuckled, as you shapeshift into your human form, "looks like I have a reason to see you now, Inosuke~"

To be continued