|Inosuke| His Name Part 2

It has been months since your last encounter with Inosuke. You couldn't see what or how he was doing inside the Butterfly Estate since stepping foot with mean instant death to you.

So you came up with an alternative way to get close to him when he comes out.

"Would you be a dear and help granny?" you said to your reflection. It has been a month since your last encounter with Inosuke, and these past times you've been threatening—interviewing people he comes across. You found out that he's fond of old people and kindness, the exact things you loathe. Old people taste awful and why waste your time on being nice? It's bullshi—

"I'M FASTER THAN YOU!" a familiar voice boomed. You instantly went into place and transformed into an old woman. Wrinkles covering your whole body, hair turning white as snow and warts popping out of nowhere.

"Where's my cane?" your voice was now croaky. You picked up the random stick you found and it dawned to you; Why am I even doing this?

You were brought back to reality when the voice was getting nearer by the second. "Oh!" You intentionally slammed your bags down the ground and placed your hand on your back. "Oh heavens it hurts!" you wailed.

Inosuke approached you. You did your best to smile. "Ah, finally. Sweetheart could you please help me with—"

A sword almost sliced your neck off. You jumped back, not caring if you're out of character

"Saw through me already?" you grinned. "Ah, and I spent a long time practicing to be like this."

Inosuke charged at you. "Die demon! Beast Breathing: First Fo—"

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," you pointed at the incoming humans, who are also part of your plan. "Remember, the demon slaying corps isn't recognized by the government. What would those plebes think if they saw someone like you kill a very old lady?" your old, croaky voice came back in the last part.

He glances at you, then at the two bystanders.

"Look, Yato, a friendly man helping the lady," the woman said. "B-Be like that when you grow up, ok?" The boy made a stiff nod.

"I'll kill you!" He raised his two swords.

You cried. "I-I apologize, sir! I didn't mean to bump into you. I was just on my way home so I can feed my grandchildren," you wiped your tears.

The mother and her son gasped. "Mother, isn't he one of those demon killers? Why is he being mean to granny?"

"She's a demon you idiots!" he yelled.

"Shame on you," said the mother. Inosuke was shaking, his swords making a clanking sound. You grinned, my plan is working perfectly.

"What's that? Oh, you'll help me, dear? Why thank you," you smirked at him as you motioned to the bags full of rocks.

Surprisingly, Inosuke followed silently. You both walked deeper in the forest after you looked at the two humans, sparing their lives as you promised.

"Should we stop? Maybe I'm pressuring you too much. I mean, you just got out—" You turned around to see a sword aimed at your throat "--of the Butterfly... Estate..."

"What's your deal?" he asked surprisingly calm. You smirked. "Deal? I don't have a deal, what are you talking about?" He swung his sword that you easily dodged.

"I know you've been spying on me!" he grunted.

This made you chuckle. "Wow, I'm impressed. So you know that I know all of your moves?" you went behind him. "Or maybe your limitations?" you whispered in his ear.

He quickly turned around just in time to catch his swords with your bare hands. "Give up, Inosuke. You won't win this one," you said.

"Just what do you want?!" he screamed. You smirked, then your eyes widen. What do I want?

This gave Inosuke time to kick you in the stomach, snapping you out of your thoughts. You jumped back, clutching your pained abdomen.

He pointed his sword at you. "I can feel you watching me! I know you're the demon from the mountains! I know this is all planned! Even the other two!"

This made you shocked. "How? I've mastered the blood art of disguise."

"Because they never even looked at us!" He said. "I can feel their fear from you."

"And yet you played along," you replied. "Stupid, aren't ya?"

He charged at you. "I AM NOT STUPID." He swung his sword, the same time you kicked his face, making the boar head fly off.

You saw his face again. It made your heart beat faster again. And yet...

"Why the hell are you crying?!" He screamed. You harshly swiped the tears off your face. "Because your face doesn't match your body!" as your excuse.

"Enough of this." His voice was dark. "Breath of the Beast: Second Form," he said as he ran up to you.

Time slowed down around the two of you. His blade was inching closer by the second.

"BECAUSE I LIKE YOU DAMMIT!"

This caught both of you by surprise as your body clashed with each other. You quickly pushed him off, tears were falling one by one. "Ok, yeah, maybe I'm the stupid one. The stupid demon doing stupid things for a stupid human like you!" you cried. "What the hell was I thinking," you laughed at yourself. "Thinking we'd be together? A demon and a human connection by love? Just stupid."

Inosuke was silent again and you didn't dare to show your face. "You have no idea what I've been through just to get to you, Inosuke. You have no idea..." you sniffed. "How much I hate myself. How much I regret being a demon," you continued to cry. "Because I can't be with you. The one that made me genuinely happy wants to kill me, just how f cked up is that?"

You turned away, wiping your tears as you accepted your incoming death.

But it didn't came.

You peeked from your shoulders to see Inosuke a few feet away from you.

"You... like me?" You nodded.

"You're like Nezuko?" You glared at him. "NO! I don't love you as a brother! It's more than the—" you quickly covered your mouth.

"Love?" he questioned. "More than that?"

You inhaled, calming yourself as you awkwardly explain your feelings towards him.

"Then come with me," he said shyly.

"What?" you studied his aura trying to figure out if he's deceiving you.

"Forehead loser's trying to find a way to get Nezuko human again. And when he does maybe it can turn you human too. Then maybe..." he trailed off.

"Maybe we can be together?" you finished for him. His face was red.

Both of you were silent.

"W-Well... If you're serious then..." you cleared your throat. "Find me in Mt. Natagumo, the same place we met. I'll be waiting there," you started walking away. "You hear me, Inosuke?"

"I don't even know your name," he said.

You glance back, smiling genuinely, making him blush. "It's Y/N." Hashibira, you continued in your thought.

A/N: By Hashibira, I meant taking his last name as a wife.