|Zenitsu| Meal [Smut]

WARNING: They're 21 here so the contents requested below are R18. Read at your own risk. 

"Y/N~" You focused on preparing lunch, calmly stirring the pot of soup. "Y/N~" Zenitsu cooed again. Just ignore him, Y/N.

You tried to look for something in hopes to hide your blushing face after feeling Zenitsu's presence behind you. "Y/N's so cute~!"

"G-Go away, Zenitsu."

"I caaan't! Y/N's cooking for me, just like a wife," he chimed. "You did promise me that when we're older you'll finally talk to me."

Controlling your palpitating heart you picked up the salt and peppers. "I'm busy."

"I'll help," he offered with such confidence, stealing the wooden spoon from you.

You heard snickering behind to see the three girls peeking from the door. Blushing, you turned back to Zenitsu, snatching back the spoon. "I can handle it! I don't need your help."

"She says she doesn't need his help," Sumi mumbled.
"But doesn't Y/N likes Zenitsu?" Kiyo whispered.
"The pot's burning," Naho murmured.

You quickly removed the pot from the fire in a swift move, forgetting to use anything to protect your hands from the burning pot. "Hey, Y/N, I don't think—"

You slammed it down. "You damn idiot! I told you to leave me alone and now look at what you did!" you hissed, stepping away from the hot mess on the floor. "And you three!" you pointed at the door, making the girl jump in surprise. "Just because you knew Kanao the longest doesn't mean you don't have to help out anymore."

The girls scurried to get a damp rag and cleaned up the mess right away. You stomped out of the kitchen, smelling like chicken soup. You passed by Kanao, who was startled at your appearance.

"I see you failed to talk to him again," she commented.

"It's not that easy," you said, looking back to see if anyone is in earshot. "I-It's too embarrassing." You immediately remembered Zenitsu's shocked face when you blamed him.

"I'm sure something will work out. Go get yourself clean before lunch," she motioned for you to go away, which you did.

There was a deafening silence during lunch. Zenitsu didn't show up and the girls were too scared to even sit near you. You tried to act unaffected and unconcerned, even when they question you about Zenitsu's whereabouts.

"That's strange," Tanjiro said, "he was so excited to visit here again he hasn't even eaten in a day because he said it would take too long."

"And he doesn't wanna stop and take a bathroom break," Inosuke added.

Guilt slapped your heart. "Are you sure you haven't seen him, Y/N?"

"I don't know nor care about that yellow guy." You huffed. The empty bowl remained untouched next to you.

"You should go and bring him his food, Y/N. I'm sure he's just tired from his journey," Kanao said.

You slightly choked. "H-He's not even sick! Why would I... why would... I..." You were shrinking in fear from Kanao's dark aura. "But I don't even know where he is," you mumbled, looking away.

You took a deep breath, knocking on his door. "Oi, open up." You stood still, waiting for an answer. Knocking again louder, you called out Zenitsu. "Hey! I said open the door!"

He peeked from the door's crack. "Yeah?" You hesitantly lift the stray. "Kanao was... worried—You know just take it already! You're causing too much problem here."