|Douma| Touch Part 2 [Smut]

WARNING: The content below contains R18+. Read at your own risk.

Y/N observed the gentle flow of water from the river. The moon's light reflecting on the current, reminding her late sister's gentle eyes.

"Took you long enough," Y/N spat, feeling an eerie presence from the woods.

Douma grinned wider, revealing himself in the moonlight. "I want to be prepared for our special night."

"The night will only be special," she sprinted towards him. "Once I've killed you!"

"Sweetheart," he chuckled. "We both know you can't do that."

Douma casually dodges Y/N's sword, pinching her cheeks in the process. Slapping his hand away, Y/N struck again to his side. Only to be pushed by a tree and pinned by Douma.

"L-Let go!" Y/N struggled against his grip. Douma swiftly moved to the side, in time before she almost kicked his groin.

"You think that would work? I've been watching you close since that night." He placed his other hand on her side, feeling his breath on her neck as he whispered, "you have no idea how many times I could've killed you."

"But why?" she whispered back. For a moment she stopped struggling. The piercing eyes of Douma met hers. The moonlight behind him made his colorful eyes almost glow in the dark. It was the only time Y/N could observe his features. And damn can she say it was breathtaking. A beautiful yet grim reminder that someone like him is no longer human when she remembers the number on his eyes, and the sharp teeth made to tear off human flesh.

Someone like him can't be with her.

Both snapped out of their trance when they heard rustling from the bushes, followed by someone calling out her name.

Before Y/N could even utter a word, Douma locked his lips against her, pulling her to the darker part of the tree, wrappings his arms around her in an attempt to hide most of her before her servants could recognize her.

"Struggle and I'll make sure they'll meet their dead master in a second," he whispered between rough kisses.

Y/N caught the sight of the Butterfly servants coming in their direction. This is bad. At this rate, they'll be nothing but food and he'll only get stronger, she figured.

Before she could take another step further, Y/N wrapped her legs around Douma, pulling him closer. Taken back by the sudden action, his grip loosen up, enough for Y/N to run her fingers in his long locks.

"Master Y/N are you in here?" the servants called out. "Master Y--"

Y/N bit her lip when Douma nipped in her neck. He could feel him tremble against her. Not satisfied by her reaction, he ran his hand up in her shirt, squeezing her breast as he bit and sucked harder at the same spot Y/N would moan.

Her mind was too hazy to see if they fled, she was too intoxicated by Douma's touch. Fabrics fell on the ground one after the other until their top half is fully nude. Traces of bite marks covered Y/N's neck. Douma was loving the sight of her chest rise when she pants. Gripping her bottom she hoisted her up further until he was face to face with her breast.

Y/N could feel his hot breath hover, his tongue circling the nipples and occasionally nibbling them. "D-Douma..." He grew hungrier when she moaned his name. Giving one last kiss he lifted her again. This time, getting inside her skirt. "Wait," she breathed. "What are you doing?!"

"Having a taste while giving my lady some privacy." How can she say nobody's around when they're already this far? Y/N held to one of the nearby branches as Douma pulled her panties off with his sharp teeth. She could feel it graze against her. Putting her legs on his broad shoulder for the support he took this chance to just rip it off. Douma wasted no time licking her from the bottom until her clit, savoring the sweet taste. Nibbling and sucking on her pearl before drilling his tongue inside her. The action made Y/N gripped his hair tight, pulling him harder as she screams his name.

Douma had to grip her legs to stop them from trembling. "Goddamn. I love you so much," he whispered. He carefully lowered her body, smiling at the sight of Y/N he only dreamed of. She was still huffing from her climax. Douma kissed her again, before kissing her forehead. With a nod, Y/N spread her legs wider, lifting her skirt. Douma hastily pulled down his tight pants. Y/N gave it a few strokes, pre-juices smearing on her hands as she licks it off in front of him.

Wrapping her arm around him, Y/N felt him enter inside her, surprise at such a large size. The fluids from her previous climax weren't enough when Douma's member stretched her all out. She let out a silent scream of pain and pleasure when he was fully inside. Douma pulled her face closer. "I want to hear more," he panted. Y/N's scream was muffled by his tongue when Douma pulled out almost completely before slamming back in. He was sucking the scream out of her as he mercilessly pounded hard enough to rustle the whole tree, stray leaves falling everywhere. Y/N clawed his back deep enough to draw blood, but it was also healing on the spot. She could hear Douma's low growl and heavy breathing as he slammed into her faster and rougher if it was even possible. With one arm fully wrapped around her waist and the holder supporting Y/N's back, they synced their moments, creating more pleasure than before.

Y/N's eyes rolled back as she went into another orgasm. The juices creating more lubricant for more swift movement. Kissing his sweaty temples she felt him clawed onto her. Pulling out one last time before ramming back inside, release hot white fluid that oozes out of her opening. They slowly ride out their climax before coming to a full stop. Douma was lazily resting his head on her shoulder, arms still wrapped around her.

"Why..." Y/N started. "Why did you do it? Why didn't you just eat—kill me then." They were sitting at the riverbank, a few feet apart. Douma took note of the moon's position. Exactly an hour before dawn breaks.

"I wanted you. The first time I saw you I knew..." he took a deep breath. Y/N saw his reflection in the water, recognizing his expression that he's telling the truth. "I knew I wanted you to be my wife."

"Wife," she laughed. Y/N waited for Douma to pounce on her, telling her it was all a joke before devouring her but, "You're serious?"

"Come with me" Douma offered his hand. "I'll promise I'll give you a good life. My people will treat you like the goddess you are."

"Your... people?"

"They're not demons," just some cult, he finished in his thoughts. "Please, Y/N. And I'm sure he knows about you. If I let you go now, I won't see you again."

"He?" Dread was over her when the thought of Muzan popped into her thoughts.

Douma wrapped an arm around her from behind, calming her. "Please, be my wife Y/N. I love you too much to let anyone, not even him, get you."