|Muzan| Nightly Routine [Smut]

"Have you ever wondered how humans reproduce?"

Her words ring inside his head.

"Of course, I do. I was human before." But that was a lie. He's been living for thousands of years, it's too much of a bother learning about something so simple when humans are just a nuisance, food, or both. Thinking about his old life, he never even thought about it—he was simply too sick and dying.

"You don't seem certain, Mr. Kibutsuji." Y/N's hands travel from his back to his chest.

"And you'd think I'll do it with you?" He questioned, unsure how to respond to her touch. Simple contact is so foreign to him, making him nervous. What more when they actually do it

"Just for tonight," she pleaded. "Think of it as a reward for helping you get information. It's not easy being the Demon Slayer's doctor, you know."

Just for tonight, he thought. He was brought back to reality when Y/N tugged at his white coat. Without a word, he slid it off. His black shirt nearly ripping off from his bulging muscles. "Well?" he spoke, making Y/N jumped a little.

"Excited?" she grinned, unbuttoning it faster than he anticipated.

"I just want to get over with it fast," he replied.

Y/N simply hummed at his response. "I won't blame you if you change your mind later."

Y/N walked in front of him, pulling his pants as she kneels down. Silently thanking her knowledge for human, or perhaps a demon, anatomy, she teased him, making sure to stimulate the most pleasurable area.

Muzan made sure to shut his mouth, but his cock twitched. It was a cue for her to circle her tongue at the top of his member's head, feeling the pre-cum ooze out. "We're just getting started," she reminded.

Y/N pumped her hand, sucking him hard at the same time. Hearing Muzan grunt made her work faster and faster till he grabbed her head and rammed inside. "Open wider," he ordered. The moment Y/N obeyed, he thrust hard, not even slowing down when she was choking. With one final thrust, he let out his load deep inside her mouth with some flowing on the side of her lips.

With a thump she fell on the ground, wiping her lips. "I didn't expect you to be that rough," she huffed, glancing at his member that was still standing. "H... How are you still—"

"Didn't you say we're just getting started?" Muzan kneeled down, facing her with a menacing grin. "Now be a good girl."

She took off her clothes before laying on the futon, spreading her legs wide. Muzan followed her lead, featuring a full view of his standing member in its full glory. He crawled on top of her, poking her entrance with his. "Something's wrong."

"What's wrong?" she asked, a bit disappointed when the mood was a bit ruined.

"You are not wet as I am," he stated. It was true. Although Y/N herself was already aroused, it was only Muzan that received foreplay. "Do I have to do what you did?"

Y/N couldn't hide her reaction. She was getting impatient every moment. "I will not eat you," he said.

"Funny," she pushed him down. "I want you to."

With a mixed feeling of excitement and fear, she waited for him to start. Y/N could feel his breath as he hovered over her womanhood before giving a long, deep lick. With her legs shaking in pleasure he took this as a cue to continue. He explored every fold, concentrating on her clit, before drilling inside her vagina. He was getting more excited each time Y/N moan his name.

"That—hngh! That's enough—"

She gripped his hair as her legs wrapped around him, pulling him closer. Silently thanking his demonic tongue for reaching every nook and cranny. Cloud 9 was not enough to describe the feeling of him eating her.

Muzan glanced up, annoyed at the sight of her hand clamping her mouth. "I said be a good girl." He snatched her hand away, making sure not to rip it off. He resumed working, rougher and harder than the last time. It was no surprise when he tasted her fluids. A taste he wouldn't mind eating other than blood.

He sat up, pulling her close. Y/N was too weak from her climax to even give instructions but thanking his animal instinct to know what to do. With one swift thrust both moan, followed by another, and another. Muzan picked Y/N up in one move. She wrapped her arms around him, burying his face with her breast as he sucks and licks her buds without missing a beat.

The room was filled with sounds of wet skin slapping each other, with the occasional moans and grunts. Climax after climax, Y/N was getting weaker each time, losing her momentum with Muzan. Taking note of this he wrapped her small body around her, digging his fingers and he moved faster and faster.

Each moment Y/N thought he would slip out, he would ram inside her at full force. Hot, white fluid spurred inside her as Muzan let a loud, sexy groan. His juices dripped on the floor as they ride out their climax.

Both looked at each other, too tired to utter a word. Y/N simply fell back on the messed up futon, with Muzan still laying on top of her, head resting on her chest.

"This will become our nightly routine. And I won't take no for an answer."