|Douma| Target [Smut]

A/N: Warning! The contents below are R18. Read at your own risk.

Sharp breaths echoed inside the small room. "Douma." You felt him tear you from the inside as you pushed further onto the wall.

"Well, well, well," Douma chimed. "Looks like somebody failed their mission."

"Shut it." You scanned the crowd once again, looking for your target. Douma hummed a joyful song behind. "You know you could help. Use your—I don't know—Demon powers?"

"Oh~ Is my little human having a hard time?" He pinched your cheek, muttering how cute you look.

You slapped his hand away. "Nevermind. I found him." Your eyes trailed down to the victim as they hide in a dark alleyway. Douma followed, still keeping his playful smile.

"Please! I still have a family!" The victim begged. Douma yawned before taking a bite on his head, tearing it open.

You shuddered at the sight. "Have some manners."

"Sowwy," he winked, making you shudder more.

You look around, inspecting to see some hiding witnesses. "There's no one here. I've checked."

"Thanks, Douma." You brush a piece of your hair back before walking away.

"And where do you think you're going?" You look over to see him slowly standing up, wiping the blood off his chin. "You think you'd get away that easy?"

"Wha—" You were slammed to the wall. He was staring at you straight in the eye. They no longer hold the playfulness Douma usually shows. "The hell are you doing?"

"Getting my reward." He licked his lips, inching closer to yours. You instantly tasted the blood in your mouth. You tried to hold the rising vile in your stomach just enough to satisfy him.

"Better?" You breathed, spitting out a few blood and guts from your mouth. You turned to your side to see Douma, who was calming himself before smiling once again.

"Not enough." He pulled you outside the alleyway and maneuvered himself through the crowd. You couldn't keep track of where he was going.

Sharp breaths echoed inside the small room. "Douma." You felt him tear you from the inside as you pushed further onto the bed. Grasping the sheets as you felt liquids drip from your bottom.

He leaned down, kissing your torridly as he kept the rhythm. You could feel him twitching inside as he cupped one of your breasts, licking it slowly. You bit your lip from the sensation.

When you couldn't contain yourself anymore, you pushed him down. Aiming his staff to you as you instantly slammed down, fast and hard. Douma had to hold your hips, trying to synchronize your movements with his.

Whispers turned to moans, and moans turned to screams of pleasure. "Douma!" You clung to him as you shiver from your climax. He slowed down the ride. "What are you doing?"

"I want to taste you." In a different circumstance, that would scare you. But tonight, you wanted to taste him, too.

You were faced with his proudly prodding member, covered with your fluids. Holding it with one hand, that hasn't even covered half of him, you licked him clean, bobbing your head in a slow, teasing manner.

Douma got annoyed and realized your plan. Without warning, he devoured all of you, sucking you hard while his tongue darted from your clit to the inside of your vagina. You couldn't help but return the favor.

"I hope you're satisfied," you turned away from him.

He pulled you closer, burying his face in your neck. "And I won't let my queen be sad, now wouldn't it?"