|Sabito| Scars [Fluff]

"I've always wanted to ask you this," Y/N jumped off the branch with a 'thud!'  "Why'd you always wear that mask?"

"My master gave it to me," he quickly replied. Sabito placed his sword on the ground, collapsing from his daily rigorous training. 

Y/N silently crawled over to his side. "Can I try it--"

He jumped back from her sudden appearance. He was used to being observed by her from a distance, seeing her up close made him lose his composure. "No!"

Y/N stomped on the ground, walking over to him. "Come on, I just wanna try it!" She gave her best grin. "Also, I want to see what you look like!"

Sabito went silent for a moment. "No..."

"I'm not gonna break it."
"No."
"It'll be quick. Just one second!"
"No."

Pouting, Y/N tried to snatch the mask off. It was easy because of his lack of energy after training. Sabito jumped to the side, successfully dodging her hands but tripping on his foot. In a swift move, he manages to grab her hand, pulling her along in the process.

A throbbing pain washed over them as they fell on the ground. Topping it off, her left eye was poked by the mask's nose. "You... get up. You smell like sweat," she mumbled, slapping away his mask. Sabito's head blocked off the sunlight. It was only a moment, but she caught a glimpse of his face, before he blocked her sight, running after his mask. 

"I saw it!" she cheered, sitting up. "Barely, but I saw you--" you look really cute, she commented.

Sabito readjusted mask, before walking away. "You saw nothing."

"I got your sword!" She raised his wooden sword. "If you want it, come and get it! Without your mask, of course." Hiding the sword behind her back, she leans on the rock, satisfied he won't get it back easily.

Sabito looked over his shoulder, a gloomy aura emitting from him. "Then keep it. My mask is more important than that."

"I'll commit crimes with this," she threatened. Seeing the boy walk away, Y/N couldn't help but stomp on the ground in frustration. "I just wanna see your face..."

"I have an ugly scar," he said, barely enough to her to hear. "Happy now?"

Silence covered the air as he waited for her reply. Looking back, the girl was nowhere to be found. Only his wooden sword on the giant boulder.

"Can I touch it?" Sabito jumped back. Y/N was already in front of him, face inches away from each other.

"Are you serious?"

"I already saw it. No point in hiding," she grinned.  "So... can I touch it."

Y/N softly traced the markings of his scar, earning a soft moan from Sabito. "Stop being a pervert," she softly slapped him. 

"It's a bit sensitive," he informed. 

Y/N rolled her eyes before returning her attention back to his scar. She could see how red Sabito become. Is it because he's shy? Their faces are inches away? An idea popped in her head. 

"Ok, I had enough."

Sabito sighed. "Finally."

Before he could put on his mask again, Y/N pulled his face closer, kissing the scar on his cheek. Sabito's legs was about to give up right there and then. 

"Why'd you do that?"

"I kiss the things I love," she replied. 

"You... like my scar?"

"Love," she corrected. 

"You don't think it's hideous?"

You're a damn masterpiece, she said to herself. "I-I'm not retching, am I?"

Silence envelops the two. "Well, I should get going. I think I interfered your daily lung torture routine way longer than I anticipated."

Y/N felt a light kiss on her head. "Did you just...?"

"Am I not allowed to kiss something I love?"

She grinned. "That's my thing! Think of something on your own!"

Sabito chuckled, pushing up his mask right above the nose and pulled Y/N into a kiss. Pulling away, he quickly placed back his mask, but she could clearly see the blush behind the white mask. 

A/N: gomen gomen ;-; writer's block and I've been thinking of writing for another series. Any suggestions? I'll still update when procrastination will leave me alone.