|Yushiro| World [Fluff]

"Please hold still Yushiro." Y/N spoke softly as she opens the emergency kit on her lap.

Yushiro was still heaving from the recent fight with one of the clients. "That guy better not come back!"

A few moments ago, one guy entered inside with her complaining girlfriend about feeling nauseated every morning.

"Eh? You're a staff here? With your weight I thought you're one of the confined patients," he laughed out loud, ignoring his girlfriend who was already looking pale. "For a second I thought we went to a zoo or something, babe!"

Y/N kept her head low, already shaking from embarrassment. "P-Please sit down while I c-call Lady Tamayo."

It was only for a moment when the guy burst out laughing, still ignoring his girlfriend who was apologizing for him. "But babe, look! Each step she takes it jiggles! Jiggle jiggle jiggle~" he sang.

Y/N bit her lips to hold her tears, taking a deep breath before knocking. Not even touching the door yet, it was slammed open with a furious Yushiro.

"That guy! Where is he?!"

"Where's... who?" Their face was too close to each other Y/N had to step back.

Yushiro ignored her as he stomped outside, followed by an angry, "Hey eyesore!" It didn't take long for things to escalate. When Y/N peaked outside a table flashed before her, then the guy who was already beaten up.

The commotion caused Lady Tamayo to get out of her room, protecting the supposed-to-be patient and Y/N. Yushiro didn't even heed her warning when she told them to stop.

"Yushiro, that's too much!" Y/N cried. That's when he finally realized what happened. Lady Tamayo apologized for the two as they immediately fled.

"Take your stinkin' pig, ya angry midget!" The guy hollered.

"Say that to my face you limping ballsack!" Yushiro yelled back.

"That was unnecessary," Lady Tamayo commented, cleaning up the place. "What has gotten into you, Yushiro?"

He kept his head down, apologizing multiple times. "Y-You don't have to fix me, Y/N," he quivered.

"But you're beaten up because of me," she whispered, getting red just by touching his face.

"You don't understand I'm a d—"

"He likes you, Y/N," Lady Tamayo intervened. "So much he even has a photo of you in his room."

"L-Lady Tamayo!" If it was even possible, Y/N saw Yushiro's soul come out of his mouth.

The two were now equally red.

"Is that why... you went berserk?" Y/N asked softly, not looking up to him.

Yushiro made a small squeak. "I couldn't let that guy talk to you like that. How dare he--!" He held himself back from raging again, mostly because of a glaring Lady Tamayo behind Y/N. "A-Anyway, if someone makes fun of you again, tell me, ok? It doesn't matter who, or when, or what, just tell me."

Y/N's heart skipped a beat, it took all of her to hug him. But it was only a moment when her face darkens again. "But it's true. I'm fat."

Yushiro scoffed at her remark. "You feel ashamed because of that? Do you have any idea how precious you are, Y/N? Looking chubby is normal. What's so bad about having a little fat on you? Don't ever think you're worthless when you mean the world to me. I didn't fell in love because of your body. I fell in love with you because you're you... and... a-and..." He pulled his shirt up to hide his blushing face.

Y/N hugged the kit close to her, equally blushing. "You really mean that?"

Yushiro nodded, head still inside his shirt.

"But what about the people? They'll laugh at you for dating a pig—"

"The most beautiful girl in the world. And she's mine." He peeked from his shirt. "Will you?"

You nodded, smiling brightly as he held your hand. From the side, Lady Tamayo simply chuckled at the sight.