|Rengoku| Cute [Fluff]

You took a deep breath, eyeing the training dummy. "Breath of Flames! First Style!" You charge at it at full speed. "Unknowing Fi—Yuh!" You tripped on a pebble on your way, slashing nothing but air and slamming on the ground. "Dammit." You muttered, dusting yourself before getting ready again.

"Y/N!" Rengoku's voice boomed. "Do that again."

"But I'm not..." You saw Kyojuro took his stance, mentally accepting your fate rather than him talking about pride for who knows how long. "...Alright."

You searched him for an opening, coming up with ways to surprise him. I can only do 4 styles, you thought before coming up with the perfect idea. You smiled at the thought, immediately running at him. Kyojuro's eyes were locked on you, observing every detail as you advance to him.

"Breath of Flames!" You called. Kyojuro wasn't even moving and you leaped off the ground. "Firs—Four—Uh—R—RENGOKU!!" You clashed onto him, knocking the both of you on the ground.

"Rengoku!" you hissed. "What are you doing? I was going to actually hit you!"

It took him for a moment to respond, mumbling how he felt dizzy for a moment.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm alright!" He was back to his enthusiastic self. "Go back. Let's do it again."

You got up and followed his orders, only to get the same results again. You were annoyed yet worried about him. He was sitting on the ground in a daze in your direction. It occurred to you.

"Do you have a fever?" You placed your hand on his forehead then cheeks. "Oh, I guess you do. You're really hot."

He kept his smile while he inched away from your touch. "I'm fine! P-Pillars like me shouldn't falter just because of some fever."

You smirked, an idea popping in your head. "But are you sure its really a fever? You seem out of it, Kyo-ju-ro~" 

"Y-Y/N." He was slowly losing his smile. He covered his mouth and looked away. 

You followed his gaze and inched your face closer to his. "Why aren't you looking at me?"

"What a day we are beautiful having!" He roared, before covering his face in embarrassment. "I mean--beautiful--you--the day--" He was slowly losing it. 

The sight of Kyojuro melting made you laugh, further making him more embarrassed than he already is. "So cute." 

"I am the Flame Pillar! Cute isn't something that--" 

You engulfed him in a tight hug, poking his cheeks as they turn red. "Kyojuro Rengoku, the Flame Pillar who possesses a spirit that burns passionately with pride more than anyone else is so cute!" You nuzzled to him closer. "Don't worry. I won't let anyone see~"

He was already a blushing mess to answer. With little pride left in him, he hid his face in your neck, not letting you go. "Promise?"

"I promise," you chuckled. 

"Don't ever do that again," he 'tried' to act mad to gain his superiority again. 

"But why are you pouting? Is my baby mad at me?" You cooed. He covered his face again before turning away. 

"I said don't do that."