|Pillars| Babysitting [Crack]

"Somebody just take care of her please!" Sanemi groaned, running up to swoop you in a blanket. "Hold still Y/N!"

 You were giggling along, pinching his scarred face. "Papaw Memi!" 

"Papaw Memi," Uzui cooed. "How flamboyantly lame." 

Sanemi gritted his teeth, shoving a wet baby to Tengen. "Take the lil' sh*t. I need to change." He frowned at the sight of his wet uniform hugging his muscular body. Looks kind of nice, though, he grinned.

"Ah, she's so cute! Let me hold her Tengen-sama!" Hinatsuru, one of his wives, commented. 

 Y/N looked up to Uzui, a smile spreading wider. "T... T... Tengen mama!" You cheered, scratching his left breast. "Miwk! Tengen mama!" 

The whole group burst into laughter, even Sanemi who was about to leave was dying by the door. "Mommy Uzui and Daddy Shinazugawa," the Mitsuri sighed with joy. "I love it!" 

"I HATE IT!" Sanemi boomed. "If anything, you and Iguro should be the parents!" 

"I don't oppose the idea," Iguro whispered. 

"I had enough of this! I am a flamboyant man! I don't lactate—" Uzui's voice startled you. The whole group went silent when you slowly cried out. 

 "Make her shut up before anybody else hears!" Sanemi slammed the door, making you cry even more from the sudden bang. 

 "I don't know how!" Uzui panicked, muttering how the scene is unflamboyant. 

"What do you mean you don't know how? You have three wives!" Makio said.

"Makio, you're one of his wives," Muichiro reminded. 

"I don't even have a child yet!" 

"Well she wants to suck your ti—"Uzui immediately handled Y/N to Gyomei. He relaxed when you stopped crying and observed Himejima's face. "Papaw... Memi?" 

"Child, I am not Shinazugawa," Gyomei quivered. "Somebody take her please, I am not fond of children." A tear slid down his face, followed by many more. The sight of the crying pillar made Y/N resume crying out loud. 

 "I thought there's only one baby here," muttered Muichiro. "And why didn't Y/N cry when she saw Shinazugawa's face?" Sanemi spat rabid curses at Tokito. 

"Even I cry sometimes when I see his face," Iguro commented.

 Giyuu rolled his eyes at the sight. "This wouldn't have happened if someone just warned us about the demon's blood art. Is the antidote finished?" 

"Almost," Shinobu said. "Although, I really think it will wear off soon. Shouldn't we just inform--"

"We can not inform anyone," Rengoku interrupted. "We are the pillars! The strongest demon slayers among all! If everyone, especially Master Ubuyashiki, it--"

Everybody's attention went back to you, who was crying out again. "It will make Y/N cry again," Muichiro ended. "Just be thankful it was Y/N. I mean, who would take care if it was Giyuu who turned into a baby?" 

The room went silent, everybody turned away from the water pillar. 

"Gu..." you babbled. "Guwi!" You laughed, raising your arms for him to pick you up. "Tapioca!"

"Aww, it looks like someone finally likes you, Tomioka," she chuckled. "Now hold still, Y/N. It won't hurt." The sight of the needle made you crawl up to Giyuu. 

"A pleasant morning, Papaw Memi," greeted Shinobu. "Such a lovely day for a meeting, right?"

"Shut up," he snapped noticing Uzui entered the garden. "Well if it isn't Tengen Mama!"

"How lame," he rolled his eyes. 

"At least I wasn't mistaken as a buffy woman," Sanemi retorted. 

You shuddered at the corner. "Please... stop..." Mitsuri merely comforted you, whispering assurance. 

"IS EVERYBODY HERE?" Rengoku boomed. 

"No, we're missing one pillar." You were eager to change the subject quickly. 

"I am here," Giyuu spoke. He was in the far corner of the garden. 

"There's our Gooey Tapioca!"

A/N: Forgive the stupidness. Country life has been boring I've been talking to goats and cows. With that said, I'll be back soon with more worthy one-shots.