PROLOGUE

﹄✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ﹃

﹄✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ﹃

an icy breeze blew by, chilling yoongi to the bone as he and his now ex-girlfriend exited the hospital together. with the stroller in his dry hands, yoongi shuddered, watching his own breath fog up and float into the gray, winter sky.

neither of them said a word.

"i guess... this is where we part." yoongi finally breathed out to his ex-girlfriend, hyerin- who wore an unreadable expression on her face. finally, hyerin sighed loudly, as if having this baby was just another inconvenience in her life.

"just so you know," hyerin spoke out, her eyes narrowed, "i didn't want to have the child with you."

yoongi tightened his grip on the stroller, his knuckles turning white. "i know, hyerin," yoongi said breathilly, his voice thinning as he spoke.

"and if i were to ever have a child, i wanted it to be a boy." hyerin said with an irritated expression on her face. "not a girl."

yoongi loosed a shaky breath, barely containing the red-hot rage that was boiling in his chest like lava. "i-"

hyerin rolled her eyes again, "why did we have to start this in the first place?" she nearly shrieked, causing other patients exiting the hospital to look their way, "we were never supposed to happen. this child was never supposed to happen!"

yoongi clenched his fists again, his knuckles growing even whiter than before, "h-hyerin," he hissed, struggling to keep his calm, "j-just be on your way." he glowered at this ex who to yoongi's dismay, didn't leave.

still unfinished, hyerin delivered a final blow- "i hope you know that this child means nothing to me. she's your responsibility now," hyerin hissed, her eyes flaming.

"just go." yoongi growled at her, breathing hard.

without saying another word, hyerin left yoongi alone with his new, unnamed daughter. after relaxing his tense hands and taking a few deep breaths, yoongi peered down into the stroller, admiring the delicate features of the baby's face. he carefully lowered his finger down to feel the softness of her cheeks, allowing the girl's silk-like skin to calm his senses. "don't listen to her," he whispered down at the sleeping baby girl, "you're beautiful,"

"and i'm going to raise you to be the strongest girl i know."

a/n: 

hello everyone!!! 

welcome to flowergirl. i hope you guys enjoy this fanfiction, i had a lot of fun writing it :)