20.

﹄✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ﹃

﹄✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ﹃

yoongi sighed in dismay and took his daughter's hand in hers. "you feeling any better?"

yejin, whose nose and cheeks were red as cherries shook her head with a sad expression on her face. yoongi ran his finger across her tinted cheeks. "maybe one of your playgroup friends got you sick."

yoongi was tending to his daughter on hoseok's couch, and yejin, well, yejin was almost passed out completely- even though she hadn't gotten up for the past 24 hours.

yoongi placed a hand over her forehead, pulled out a thermometer and stuck it into her mouth.

suddenly, hoseok appeared from the kitchen, his dance bag slung over his shoulder. "sorry i can't help with yej today," he said with a frown, "one of the hip-hop teachers quit unexpectedly..."

"don't worry about it," yoongi said with a wave of his hand. "we'll be fine."

hoseok bit his lip, as if he was nervous to leave the two alone at his house, "alright..." he said as he reached down to run a hand through yejin's hair. "call me if you need anything."

"thanks, hobi." yoongi said genuinely as hoseok waved and left the house.

yejin's thermometer finally beeped and yoongi took it out of her mouth, examining the numbers. his eyebrows shot up.

"am i really, really sick, appa?" yejin asked hoarsely, quietly, unlike her usual self. yoongi smiled sadly down at his daughter, "a little." he said, "but i'll stay with you all day. don't worry."

"i'm cold..." yejin said as her lower lip trembled slightly. yoongi gasped slightly as he leaped off the couch, tore into hoseok's room, and ripped the thick duvet off of hoseok's queen-sized bed. he dragged it hastily back into the living room and gently laid it onto his small daughter.

"better?"

"better." yejin said, smiling despite her current state. yoongi then reached to his side and uncapped the bottle of medicine the pharmacy had prescribed. he peered into the bottle and grimaced at the gooey pink stuff inside. "yejin-ah, you need to drink your medicine again,"

yejin's face went dark and she huffed slightly, "that medicine is supposed to be cherry flavoured!" she protested, "it tastes like poop!"

yoongi sighed, exasperated and poured a small amount into a metal spoon. "just gulp it down really fast, then you won't taste it," he tried.

"NO!"

yoongi was about to lecture, but his phone suddenly vibrated and revealed a message from none other than jang jihye.

1 new message from: jihyeie

open   close

jihye: