25.

﹄✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ﹃

﹄✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ﹃

YOONGI

yoongi touched the delicate black petals gently and a small smile made its way onto his face. "how much for the black roses?"

yoongi felt euphoric as he trotted down the sidewalk, feeling the breeze in his hair and the sun on his skin. the Jang Daycare was in the distance and he clutched the bouquet of black roses in his pale hands. i hope she likes these.

finally, he pushed open the giant glass doors to see the face he had been hoping to see.

"yoongi-ah!" jihye's smile lit up the whole room. "what are you doing here?" she walked around the front desk to greet him.

"i got you something," yoongi said, now feeling shy. jihye tilted her head to the side and smiled cheekily as yoongi pulled the bouquet out nervously. "i thought they were... beautiful..." he murmured as he held it out to her.

to his surprise, she laughed and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. yoongi raised his eyebrows at the sudden embrace.

"yoongi-ah," she whispered into his ear, sending shivers down his spine, "i hope you know that black roses symbolize tragic romance and death." she said with a smile.

yoongi pulled back. what?

"are you planning a funeral for me, babe?" she said with a grin as she pecked his nose. "but i don't disagree with you, they are beautiful."

"t-tragic romance? death?" yoongi gaped as he dropped the bouquet on the ground. suddenly, he grabbed jihye's hand and tugged her out of the daycare.

"wh- yoongi? where are we going?" jihye yelped, "my shift isn't over yet, dumbo!"

"follow me!" yoongi declared.

"um, do i have a choice?"

together they scurried over to the florist yoongi had bought the black roses from. he marched up to the woman and presented a charming smile, "hello ma'am," he starts, "do you have any flowers that represent... hmm..."

the woman smiled at the couple, "what about true love and affection?" she asked happily. yoongi nodded, "that would be great."

jihye just stared at him with her mouth open.

finally, the woman presented blooming carnations that were a deep pink. "

he turned back to his lover and held up the carnations, "true love and affection." he recited and watched jihye's expression carefully. her cheeks were as pink as the carnations in front of them and her eyes shined. "yoongi-ah, i love you."

and yoongi's heart melted like a candle.

"but... don't buy these flowers for me," she said as she wrapped an arm around him, "i loved the black roses. just because they're so... you."

yoongi melted again.

"i don't care if they symbolize death and hatred," she said with a beam, "if they're from you..." she paused to hand the carnations back to the woman.

"... then i'll adore them anyway."

﹄✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ﹃

"guess who's home!" a loud voice shouted into yoongi's face. yoongi groaned and pulled the blanket over his head, trying to retain what sleep he was missing out on.

"your hope! your angel!" hoseok's voice shouted again. yoongi opened one eye, "welcome back." he muttered before pulling a pillow over his head. "how was the competition?" he muttered, still half asleep.

"it was great! we..." hoseok's voice melted into the distance as yoongi's consciousness slowly faded away. ah... sweet silenc-

"yoongi-ah," jihye's melodious voice said from behind hobi, causing yoongi to stir. "it's noon. you've been sleeping for too long..."

reluctantly, yoongi yawned and sat up in his pile of blankets on the floor and smiled slightly to see jihye's smile. "good morning, love." he said, his speech slurred as his eyes closed slowly. jihye grabbed his hand and pulled him off the floor.

"gross." hoseok said as he left the room, "get ready yoongi, someone's coming over and i want you to meet them."

yoongi raised his brows, "a friend?"

"you could call it that," hoseok's voice called. "now get ready."

yoongi turned to his girlfriend, who appeared to be slightly nervous. he pinched her cheek, "you okay?"

she only nodded.

"you sure?"

"i'm great, yoongi-ah."

yoongi shook the thought off and trained his attention to her attire, "jihye..." he whined, "i've been looking for that sweatshirt..."

"sorry," jihye said, now grinning and hugging her own arms. "it's comfy. and it smells like you."

yoongi snorted, but felt the familiar thumping of his heart as jihye kissed his nose. "now go get ready," his girlfriend said softly.

still smiling, yoongi leapt off the bed and headed into the bathroom to brush his teeth, "hey hosheok!" he called, spitting toothpaste everywhere in the process. "where's yejin?"

when there was no reply, yoongi spat the toothpaste out and left the bathroom. "hoseok? wh-"

yoongi stopped in his tracks.

what the hell is she doing here?

a/n : 

S HE S H E R E

EVERYBODY RUN

jk don't leave me :3