34.

﹄✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ﹃

﹄✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ﹃

one year later...

"this is where you take me for our anniversary, huh?" yoongi asked, his voice full of amusement. which was fit for the occasion, for jihye had taken him to her favorite amusement park.

"it's also a congratulations-present!" jihye said as she linked his arm in hers. he tilted his head to the side, "what for?"

"for buying yourself a new house, stupid." jihye laughed, "i'm really proud of you,"

"are you gonna move in with me?" yoongi asked her as they stepped into the vibrant park. a rollercoaster whizzed by, along with its screaming passengers causing yoongi to jump slightly. he placed a hand over his chest, "i-i thought it was going to hit us..." he muttered. jihye chuckled and squeezed his hand. "let's go ride some roller coasters!"

together they ran through the park, hand-in-hand like newlyweds hitting each ride on jihye's bucket list. no matter how much yoongi expressed his fear of roller coasters, jihye gently pushed him along, only for him to later enjoy the ride.

"ooh! let's go on this one!" jihye pointed at the tall coaster that had a sign which read 'death drop'. "this looks amazing!"

"are you a heathen?" yoongi gaped, "it's a 300 feet drop!" he pointed at the warning on the side of the sign. jihye squeezed his hand. "you'll be fine! it'll be fun, you liked all the other ones, didn't you, love?"

yoongi sighed loudly and allowed himself to be dragged along, "only for you, ji."

after waiting in line for nearly an hour, yoongi and jihye were finally able to board to coaster.

and the familiar hiss of tracks sounded.

"jihye... i'm scared..." yoongi whimpered. jihye grabbed his hand and squeezed.

before they knew it, the coaster began its ascent to the top of the park. yoongi started yelling before the coaster even reached the climax. "yoongi! calm down! it's going to be fun!" jihye screamed back as she looked down. the park looked smaller and smaller.

finally, they reached the top of the coaster, and there was a brief moment of peace before the coaster began speeding back down to the ground. yoongi screamed at the top of his lungs, nearly shattering jihye's eardrums. "yo-o-o-o-ongi!!" jihye screamed, her voice cut up by the bumpy tracks. "are you oka-a-a-ay?"

"i'm doing great, babe!" a terrified voice screamed back as the rollercoaster sent the passengers up into a loop. jihye squeezed yoongi's hand as she felt the familiar drop in her stomach. she squealed in delight, and yoongi's screams became laughter. she smiled to herself as she coaster made another loop, he's enjoying himself.