thank you!

WOWOWOWOWOWOW.

this is insane. like yoongi said, what a wild ride it's been. you must be exhausted. so settle down, get a snack, because it's not over yet. there are a few things i want to say to you! yes you!

dearest reader, thank you so much for reading the entirety of flowergirl. it really means so much to me that you found my book genuinely interesting T-T

this is me right now :

but... yea! thank you thank you thank you!

PLEASE READ : there IS a spin-off to this book! a hoseok x hanna fanfiction titled burnt cookies. please show it some love if you're interested :)

now here are a bunch of interesting facts about the book that i'd like to share with all of you :)
let us begin >:)

I. CHARACTERS

guys, when i first started this story i literally had no idea what i was doing.

1. SOMA. yoongi was going to have a girlfriend. soma was her name.
and spoiler alert : I HAAAAAAAATED SOMA. she was such a brat ugh. i made her bratty originally to make the readers hate her, but then i ended up hating her so i was like BYE SOMA~! and yoongi just like that, yoongi is a single pringle.

2. KIM SEOKJIN. that's right, folks. i originally wasn't going to put hoseok in the story because jin was the original 'best friend'. but i changed it to hoseok because SOPE. yoongi and hoseok just get along so well i thought i should have hobi be there instead. no hate to my bby jin tho!!! <3 <3

3. YEJIN'S AGE? bro. i was going to make yejin a THREE YEAR OLD. three year olds have extremely limited vocab! how am i supposed to make yejin interesting when she can't say anything! so i added 2 years :3

4. JIHYE = WRITER (?) yeah... i was originally going to make jihye a writer like many of us here on wattpad (drew inspiration from Jane the Virgin) but... it didn't really tie into the story... like... at all... so we said BYE BYE to jihye's love for writing.

II. DOCUMENT SHENANIGANS

as you all know, i got help from my buddies goeunee and hyunjinaussieboo which probably means ~CRACKHEAD ENERGY~ so...