16.

﹄✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ﹃

﹄✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ﹃

JIHYE

"see you later, yoongi!" jihye called a week later to the milky-skinned boy. he waved goodbye to jihye, then to his daughter. "bye!"

as soon as yoongi was out of the Jang Daycare, jihye kneeled down so she was eye-to-eye level with yejin. "you haven't said anything to your appa, right?" she asked, hearing the paranoia in her own voice.

yejin smirked and jihye felt her blood run cold.

"of course not!" yejin said with a grin. "my appa taught me to never break a promise."

jihye sighed in relief and ruffled her hair. "good." she breathed, "thank you." not really knowing what else to say, she stood up, "run along now."

yejin obeyed and headed through the back glass doors and into the playroom where she was welcomed by her playgroup friends. jihye trained her attention back to the computer where she continued to browse the internet.

suddenly, the doors burst open to reveal her best friend. "wassup, bitch?" hoseok asked as he swung a plastic bag around in his hands.

"careful with that!" jihye complained as hoseok brought it to the counter. "did you forget that there are precious goods in here?" she flicked her best friend's forehead.

"ouch..."

excitedly, jihye tore open the plastic bag to reveal the steaming dumplings that hoseok had picked up. she grinned, "thanks hobi!" she said, "turns out you're useful after all."

he split a pair of chopsticks, "i sure am,"

"i can always count on you for a breakfast run," she said as she popped one into her mouth. hoseok snorted. "jeez, you're really devouring that thing, huh?"

"i don't remember asking you, bitchass." jihye said, "i'm hungry."

hoseok just smiled and continued eating. "so," he said, his mouth full. "can i get an update on that dude you thought was 'cute'?" he asked, putting emphasis on the last word. jihye rolled her eyes. "can we not talk about him right now?"

"i don't know the next time i'll see you!" hoseok protested. "just give me a small update. anything."

jihye buried her face in her hands and groaned. "FINE." she grumbled and pointed her chopsticks at him accusingly, "but i'm only doing this for you."

hoseok snorted. "i'm honored."

"this is an exclusive jang jihye report," jihye said sternly, "of course you should feel honored."

"stop stalling!" hoseok complained, "just give me the update!"

"so basically..." jihye looked up at her best friend and inhaled slightly before whispering, "ilikehim."

hoseok squinted, his mouth full. "eh?"

"i...likehim." she whispered again.

"sweetie, i can't hear you!" hoseok said with a sarcastic smile.

"i like him!" jihye nearly shouted. "was that loud enough for you, deaf-boy?"

a large smile crept onto hoseok's face. "you like him!"

"i like him!"

"you finally came to terms with those feelings, huh?" hoseok said with a smile as he clapped a hand onto her back.

"-oof."

"i'm proud of you, sista!" he said as he punched her shoulder. "now we just need you guys to date!"

"excuse me?" jihye said, "i thought i explained to you that he doesn't want to d-"

"who gives a shit?"

"oh my lord, you're just like hanna." jihye groaned and flicked his head away.

hoseok grinned, "hanna's my sister from another mister!"

jihye glanced at the clock on the wall. "it's almost 10, hobi!" she said with a teasing smile, "you need to head to the studio, don't you?"

hoseok sighed. "fine, but this conversation isn't over!"

"whatever~" jihye sang. "thanks for the breakfast! i'll pay next week."

"whatever~" he mocked but then smiled, "see ya'."

and just like that, he was gone. with a sigh, jihye slumped against the wall. why are all of my best friends saying to date him? don't they understand that-

"unnie."

jihye whirled around to see yejin, frowning.

"what's wrong, yej?"

"i heard you talking with a boy." yejin said as she crossed her arms over her chest. "who were you talking to?"

"just a friend." jihye said, raising an eyebrow. "why, are you okay...?"

"i thought you liked my appa!" yejin said, looking upset. jihye's eyes widened and she shook her head quickly, "oh, no, no, no. yejin, sweetie- you've got the wrong idea." she said. "my friend's just bringing me some breakfast, okay?"

"you still like my appa?" yejin asked hopefully. jihye placed her hands on her hips. this child is really making me say this again. "yes." she mumbled. "you happy now?"

"i'm happy now!" yejin said.

"just... don't get any ideas." jihye said, "now go back to the playroom."

"okay!" yejin said, but halted. "unnie?"

"yes?"

"what's a 'shit'?"

a/n:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

also. THAT GIF THO