24.

﹄✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ﹃

﹄✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ﹃

JIHYE

"the sunset it pretty..." yoongi coughed, "but you're prettier?" he muttered, still choking on his words. jihye clapped slowly and sarcastically. "amazing. wow. i'm blown away."

yoongi snorted, "i worked on that pickup line for weeks!" he emphasized sarcastically. "doesn't it go well with... the occasion?"

the two were laying on hoseok's back porch on a picnic blanket, watching the sun go down, the sky casting streaks of orange, red, and purple. "the sunset is pretty though." jihye said as yoongi laid his head in her lap. "but you're prettier." she added with a smirk.

"you're the pretty one," yoongi assured, looking up at jihye. she watched as yoongi reached up to place his hands on her cheeks. his doll-like lips curved into a smile.

jihye felt her cheeks redden, "what?" she demanded with a lopsided smile.

"have i ever told you how beautiful you are?"

she laid down on the picnic blanket and took his hand in hers. "every day."

yoongi chuckled. "and i don't intend to change that."

"you are the cheesiest man alive." jihye rolled over onto her stomach so she could face him, "yoongi-ah,"

"hmm?"

"kinda random. but... i admire you," she admitted with a wistful grin. jihye watched as yoongi's head tilted slightly.

"you need more credit for raising a child on your own for all these years," she murmured, "i know it's not easy." she watched yoongi's expression carefully- almost worried if she had said the wrong thing.

yoongi laughed humorlessly, "it's not easy," he expressed, "but... i'd do it all over again if i had to."

"that's why i admire you." she said, grabbing his hand. "you're brave."

"you really think so?"

she felt her heart go still. "i know so." jihye said, "and yoongi- don't be afraid to tell me if you're struggling. i'm always here," she said, something she's wanted to say for months.

yoongi bit his lip, "but i-i don't want to dump my burdens on you..." he murmured.

"that's what being in a relationship is about, love," jihye said, watching yoongi's face turn red. he covered his face, flustered.

cute.

"ah, jihye you're making my heart..." yoongi muttered before trailing off and closing his eyes tightly.

she smiled and held his hands even tighter, "you may have burdens, but so do i. we'll share them, okay yoongi-ah?"

finally, yoongi looked up at her. "jihye,"

"yes?"

"i-i..." he clears his throat and looked down at his hands.

"you...?" she said, raising her brows in anticipation, and when he didn't say anything, her heart nearly stopped.

and suddenly, his lips were on hers.

for a moment, jihye thought she was hallucinating until she felt yoongi's hand on the small of her back and the softness and warmth of his lips on her own. she heard the sound of his breathing. she could smell his familiar scent. she could taste the mint from his toothpaste. this is real. her brain screamed.

it took her a minute to realize that she had the ability to kiss him back. so she did. their lips melted against one another and electricity shot through her veins and her heart so that she could no longer hear the outside world. it was just jihye and yoongi. until suddenly-

"jihye..." he said breathlessly, pulling away, his cheeks and lips red. she looked up at him, feeling her heartbeat increasing by the second.

"i think- i think i'm in love with you."

a/n :

i'm incredibly sorry about how awfully i am at writing these kinda scenes. LOL I HOPE U LIKED IT ANYWAY PFFFTTT

[ do i need to even point out the gif ]