11.

﹄✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ﹃

﹄✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ﹃

jihye threw her phone onto the carpeted floor, grabbed one of hanna's pillows, and screamed into it loudly, leaving hanna amused, but puzzled.

"men." jihye mumbled into the pillow. hanna snapped her laptop shut, "men? who? bitch, what?"

jihye hugged the pillow closer to her face, "nothing."

hanna slapped jihye's back and yanked the pillow away, revealing a red-faced jihye, "excuse me? a dude? who? when?" she shrieked before shaking her head, swinging her long ponytail in the process, "jihye, you need to be telling me these things."

"it's not like i have a crush on him," jihye said. "he's just... cute. i guess. i think. i don't know... "

"bITCH-" hanna slapped her again, "i see cute guys all the time, but i never cry about em'!"

jihye dodged her hand this time, "i'm not crying!" she protested. "and what's wrong with you? quit hitting me!"

"sorry," hanna said with a sly smile as she leaned against the bed frame. "anyways, show me a picture or something!" she said.

"ew, i'm not a creep!" jihye said as she jumped off the bed to retrieve her phone. "ugh, i never should've said anything."

"ji-hye!" hanna said, placing emphasis on each syllable of her name. giving in, jihye sighed. "it's not like i'll ever date him or anything..." she mumbled.

hanna chuckled slightly. "why do you always get all mumbly whenever you talk about dudes?"

"i don't!" jihye protested as she threw the pillow at her friend.

hanna dodged it with a cheeky grin, "whatever you say," hanna said before falling back onto her bed, "hey. if he's a nice guy, try to get to know him! knowing becomes liking and then liking becomes dating."

"i can't date him." jihye said as she fell back onto the bed along with her.

"why not?" hanna scoffed as if jihye was the idiot.

"he hasn't dated anyone in five years!" jihye cried. "and he has a five year old daughter too!"

hanna's eyebrows raised. "so?"

"'so'?!" jihye gaped as she shot up. "he's not ready to date! i have to respect that!"

hanna groaned.

"besides." jihye said as she pulled out her phone. "he's just a friend. i. don't. like. him."

"whatever you say~" hanna said in a singsong voice.

"shut up!"

"what did i say?" hanna asked, plastering an innocent smile on her face. she sat up straight, "listen. just try to be friends with him and we'll see where this goes, okay?"

jihye hummed in response as she replied to yoongi's text message.

"hello?" hanna asked, waving a hand in front of jihye's screen.

"huh? oh, yeah. i will."

a/n :

HANNA! i absolutely ADORE hanna.

i hope you guys will too :3