27.

﹄✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ﹃

﹄✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ﹃

JIHYE

light shone through the window of hoseok's apartment and jihye opened an eye to see yoongi's gummy smile.

she snorted, "good morning, creep."

in between them was yejin, sleeping soundly. yoongi brushed a hair out of yejin's face, then reached up to jihye and did the same. he sighed, almost dreamilly and jihye chuckled.

"jihye,"

"hmm?"

"how do you do that?"

jihye yawned. "do what, babe?"

"'babe'?" he nearly screeched.

jihye scoffed and poked his cheek, "why do you act surprised every time i give you a new name, hmm?" she asked, mocking his shocked expression. yoongi shoved her face with his palm and she giggled, despite yoongi's large hand in her face. "answer my question!"

"how did you find it in your heart to forgive hyerin so easily?" yoongi asked, rolling onto his stomach so he could rest his chin in his hands.

"simple."

"simple?" yoongi gaped at her, causing her to chuckle. jihye leaned over and flicked his forehead, "my love for you is much greater than any anger i had for her," she said, gazing into his eyes, which were brimming with affection. "and i knew that letting go of this grudge would be beneficial to not only her, but you as well."

"h-how... how... ?" yoongi stuttered before planting his face into the pillow. a muffled sigh arose. "jihye..."

"yes, cutie?"

"i-" he choked.

jihye snorted.

"i-i have a lot to learn from you."

jihye chuckled slightly before sitting up in bed. she glanced over at the analog clock on the wall and groaned slightly. "i need to get to work, boobie."

"boobie?"

jihye ignored him and leapt off the bed, "i'll see you later today, alright?" but she felt his hand wrap around her wrist. she let out a fake sigh and turned to him, "yoongi-ah, my parents are gonna beat me with a shoe if i'm late again,"

"wait," he said, sitting up slightly. "it's important this time."

jihye raised an eyebrow.

"yejin's birthday is coming up," yoongi said, a light in his eyes. "i wanted to throw her a birthday party. a real one."

jihye grinned at her yoongi, then down at yejin who was snoring loudly. "she'll love that," jihye said with a beam, "who would we invite?"

"maybe some of her playgroup friends?" yoongi pondered aloud, "or her friends from that flower group... do you still do that?"