22.

﹄✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ﹃

﹄✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ﹃

yoongi swung open the door to the Jang Daycare and grimaced as he saw a man at the front desk.

jihye's father... he thought nervously to himself as his heart began thundering uncontrollably. hoseok and yejin were at the nearby park, waiting for good news from yoongi. you can't chicken out now, yoongi. you bought the daisies. he wiped his sweaty palms on the sides of his shirt and inhaled a shaky breath. finally, he took a step towards the man.

"i-i-i'm min yoongi," he stuttered, trying his hardest to sound confident. "are you... jihye's father?"

jihye's father said nothing and narrowed his eyes ever so slightly. finally, he cleared his throat, "yes, i'm jang jungho. jihye is in the playroom with the kids," his eyes shifted down to the bouquet of daisies in yoongi's pale hands and he raised an eyebrow, "would you like me to get her for you?" he asked, no emotion in his voice.

yoongi nodded, "yes."

jungho gave yoongi one more look-of-death before disappearing into the back. yoongi released a breath he didn't know he was holding and wiped his clammy palms on his shirt again. yoongi inhaled another shaky breath in an attempt to ease his pounding heart.

suddenly, the bright eyed, short haired angel appeared- a delicate smile on her face. "yoongi-ah!" she said, her voice brimming with happiness. "what a nice surprise." she leaned over the front desk. "where's yejin?"

yoongi gulped. speak, you idiot. "i-actually, it's just me today," he said, clearing his throat nervously, "i had a question? for you?" lord. why are you so awkward, min yoongi?

"ask away!"

yoongi exhaled deeply, "so..." he exhaled again. "i've..." get a grip, bitch. just be straightforward. he wiped his palms again, "i've... developed feelings. for. you." yoongi didn't dare to look at jihye's reaction as he pulled out the bouquet of daisies, "and... i wanted to ask..."

he winced at the silence.

"if i'd be your girlfriend?" jihye's voice finally finished.

yoongi finally looked up at jihye, who was beaming like a child on christmas. her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were sparkling.

"um... yeah." yoongi said sheepishly as he scratched the back of his neck. "would you... want to go out with me?"

jihye's entire face sparkled. "of course," she said, softer now. "i would love to."

﹄✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ﹃

"you know," jihye said as she placed a bowl of popcorn onto the coffee table, "i was a little upset for a while."

yoongi had invited her to his place since hoseok was at the studio and yejin was fast asleep.

"upset?" yoongi asked as he pulled a blanket over the two of them, "what do you mean?"

"when you said you didn't want to date anyone," jihye said as the movie played in the background. it had been playing for about an hour now, but neither of them were paying attention to it. "i've liked you for a while now, you know."

yoongi's heart melted. "i-i... i should've realized from the beginning." he said, daring to place his hand onto hers. they grinned.

"i never thought someone like you would like me." jihye said with a sigh. yoongi tilted his head to the side, "why is that?"

"you were too attractive."

yoongi snorted. "i thought the same thing about you," he said with a slight smile, "you were too beautiful for me."

"smooth." jihye said as she wiggled her eyebrows and yoongi scoffed. "so." jihye said as she snuggled closer to him and his mind went haywire. "when did you realize that you liked me?"

yoongi chuckled and looked down at her, "well... i don't know if there was an exact moment." he said, "but gradually, you captivated me."

jihye grinned.

"what about you?" yoongi asked, "when did you realize that you liked me?" and to his surprise, she started to giggle.

"when you finally put on that flower crown." she said, her eyes shining. "and suddenly..." she trailed off.

"suddenly?"

"and suddenly all the love songs were about you."

a/n : 

as maui from moana once said : YOU'RE WELCOME.

aHHHHAAAA im so happy~~

also. i know i say this like every other chapter but LOOK AT THE GIF Y'ALL. perhaps i sobbed.