15.

﹄✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ﹃

﹄✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ﹃

"hobi, i'm literally going to owe you until the day i die." yoongi said as he looked around his friend's house to see yejin running round excitedly.

"it's no problem! you and yejin can sleep in the extra bedroom," hoseok said with a wide grin as he set down yoongi and yejin's last box of belongings. "is that everything?"

yoongi nodded and rubbed his tired eyes. the two had packed up everything in less than a day and moved out in the next.

"thanks again, hobi," yoongi said as he watched yejin jump up and down on hoseok's nice couch. "i won't get in the way if you have any girls come over."

hoseok scoffed and flicked yoongi's shoulder. "-not around your five-year-old daughter!" he said with a laugh.

yoongi snorted, "you need to date someone, man," he said as he placed his backpack on the floor, "the last time you dated was... in highschool!"

hoseok stared at him, his mouth open. "i'm the one that needs to date someone?" hoseok chuckled. "you haven't dated since... hyerin!"

"and i don't intend to change that." he said, "it's pointless for me. whereas for you..."

hoseok rolled his eyes, "oh come on," he sighed, "you're telling me that you haven't been interested in anyone for five years?"

yoongi sighed as a certain someone flashed across his mind, "well... i never said that." he muttered, "it's just that... dating is too complicated."

"you know... hyerin was my friend too." hoseok said with a sigh, "i know she kind of ruined everything for you, but..."

"-but what?" yoongi gritted.

"hyerin... you and i both know she's a good person." hoseok mumbled, "she hurt you because she was angry."

"hurt me?" yoongi nearly cried, "hyerin-! she-she... that woman-! s-she doesn't even pay child support!" he sputtered.

"yoongi-ah, i know you're mad. and you'll probably be mad for the rest of your life," hoseok replied, "but... she's human too. and i think it's time you let go of this five-year grudge."

yoongi laughed humorlessly. "maybe when i'm 90 and on my deathbed."

hoseok groaned at his friend but was interrupted by yejin who ran into the room and attached herself to hoseok's leg, "uncle hobi, can you give me a piggyback ride?"

"of course, yej!" hoseok said with a bright smile as yejin leapt onto his back. yoongi watched the two ride into the kitchen, disappearing around the corner. he sighed and sat onto the couch that yejin was previously jumping on. i live here now, huh? he thought to himself as he looked around the nice house. how does hoseok pay for this stuff?