23.

﹄✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ﹃

﹄✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ﹃

"you sure you guys will be alright?" hoseok asked as he dragged his suitcase into the foyer. yoongi nodded for the hundredth time, "don't worry about us. now go get 1st place!" he said. hoseok and his dance students were traveling to daegu for a dance competition, leaving hoseok nervous to leave the two alone.

"they'll be fine!" jihye said as she patted yoongi's head. yoongi chuckled. "besides," jihye continued, "if there's a problem, they've got me. don't worry!"

"alright. now don't worry about us either," hoseok said with a proud grin. he slung his dance bag over his shoulder, "we've been preparing for this competition for ages."

"good luck!" yejin said as she threw her arms around hobi's legs. he smiled and ruffled her hair, "be good for your appa, got it?"

yejin nodded and hoseok waved, "i'll see you soon!" before opening the door, he turned to yoongi and jihye, "don't have too much fun you two," he said with a wink. yoongi rolled his eyes and practically shoved him out the door. hoseok chuckled, "i'm going, i'm going."

the three waved back and watched the door swing shut. yoongi checked his watch, "i'm going to grab a few things from the grocery store so we're stocked for this week," he said before glancing at jihye, "can you-"

"-watch yejin?" she finished with a smile, "i'm on it!"

yoongi gave his girlfriend a thankful smile before heading out.

﹄✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ﹃

milk... bananas... cereal... what else am i missing? yoongi thought to himself as his eyes scanned the grocery store aisles. he looked down in his basket. eggs... bread... i think that's everything. he glanced at his watch, it read 8:39 pm. 

"i should head home soon..." he mumbled to himself, double checking his wallet to make sure he had enough money to pay for the groceries. suddenly, he felt a tap on his shoulder. he whirled around to see a familiar face.

"min yoongi, right?" a girl said. she had long brown brown hair and was wearing a huge, neon pink sweatshirt, making her stand out in bland-colored milk section.

"do i... know you?" yoongi asked, trying to put a finger on what her name was. the girl smiled slightly, "i'm hanna. jihye's-"

"-roommate! right." yoongi finished, "i thought i recognized you."

"let's talk for a moment, shall we?" hanna said as she leaned against the aisle and yoongi suddenly felt nervous. "so you and jihye are dating now, hmm?"

yoongi nodded and looked at her, slowly raising an eyebrow, "yes..."

"just a friendly reminder... " hanna said, smiling so her eyes disappeared, "you'll breathe your last breath if you break her heart."

yoongi's eyebrows raised. "um... okay, boss."

"you mean a lot to jihye," hanna said, grinning at the thought of her friend, "i just don't want her to get hurt, okay?"

yoongi nodded, "i understand that," he said, "and she means a lot to me too."

"good talk!" hanna said. "i'll see you around min yoongi. say hi to jihye for me."

and just like that, she was gone. yoongi tilted his head to the side in amusement at this strange interaction. with a slight exhale, he paid for his groceries and left in a hurry.

the night sky sparkled around him and yoongi pulled on his sweatshirt. the warm weather of summer had disappeared as a reminder that autumn was on its way.

"i'm hom-" yoongi stopped short as he looked around the living room. to his shock, hoseok's living room was covered in blankets and pillows. his gaze fell onto hoseok's two couches that were pushed back-to-back with a small space in the middle. a large blanket was draped over it and he heard giggling coming from the space in the middle.

a smile made its way onto his face. he got down on all fours and crawled into the crevice to see jihye and yejin, both with tiaras on their heads.

"what are you guys doing?"

the two grinned.

"we made a fort!" yejin said proudly. jihye nodded and smiled down at yejin like she was her own daughter, causing yoongi's insides to melt in adoration.

"it's cozy." yoongi said as he grinned at his daughter, finally seeing the blue, sparkly dress she was wearing. "where did you get that?"

"jihye-unnie gave it to me!"

jihye nodded, "i found a bunch of my old princess dresses back at my parent's house," she replied, "figured yejin would enjoy them,"

"oh... thank you," he said as he placed his hand over hers, and to his delight- her cheeks tinted slightly as she looked down. yoongi cleared his throat and glanced at his watch, "yejin-ah! you're supposed to be in bed!"

yejin grinned sheepishly, "jihye-unnie let me stay up!"

"well appa is here now. let's go to bed." yoongi said as he crawled out of the blanket fort.

yejin groaned and reluctantly followed her father.

the three of them headed down the hall to yoongi's room and yejin climbed into the bed. "i already brushed my teeth!"

yoongi raised his eyebrows and looked over at jihye for validation. and to his surprise, she nodded. "we wanted to be ready for bed by the time you got home." jihye said with a shrug.

what a mother.

together, yoongi and jihye tucked the five-year-old into bed. yoongi laid down next to his daughter with jihye laying on the other side. they cradled her in their warmth, causing yejin to become drowsy. "good night appa," she said, her eyes fluttering slightly, "good night unnie." and before they knew it, yejin was fast asleep and snoring quietly.

yoongi placed a finger on his daughter's chubby cheek and felt her smooth skin. "i guess she wore herself out, huh?" he looked up at jihye but his eyebrows shot up once he realized that she too was fast asleep. jihye's quiet snoring had gone unnoticed to him. yoongi's heart pounded loudly as his gaze fell onto jihye's face. her long eyelashes, her pouting lips, her tinted cheeks.

how can one be so beautiful?

he nearly melted at the sight of his daughter and his girlfriend cuddling like family. with a lovesick grin on his face, he climbed off the bed and walked to the other side. "good night, jihye," he murmured as he brushed a strand of hair off of his girlfriend's face.

he flicked off the lamp on the nightstand and gave the girls one last glance before leaving the bedroom.

i'm falling in love.

a/n : 

here's an uwu chapter.

uwu uwu uwu