21.

﹄✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ﹃

﹄✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ﹃

"OTP!" hoseok nearly shouted, causing yoongi to jump out of his skin.

"what the f- where did you come from?" yoongi muttered, rubbing the back of his neck. "and what is 'otp'?" yoongi asked as he tilted his head to the side.

"one. true. pair. bitch." hoseok shouted again. it was about 1'o clock in the afternoon and the two were waiting in the kitchen for yejin to wake up so they could go grocery shopping.

yoongi groaned at his loud friend, "yejin is going to hear you!"

"oh please," hoseok said with a happy smile, "she knew you liked jihye from the beginning!"

that's not what i was worried about yejin hearing but... okay... yoongi thought, but he couldn't help but smile along with his friend, "i guess she did." he pulled out his phone. "i should thank jihye for the soup again, right?"

"i smell an excuse to text her!" hoseok sang as he got up from the table and yoongi rolled his eyes up to the ceiling. "i'm gonna wake yejin up, she's been sleeping for too long."

hoseok stood up from the table and disappeared into the living room. yoongi didn't answer as he chewed nervously on his bottom lip. he opened up a new message, his heart pounding furiously through his chest.

new message

to: jang jihye

me:

thanks again for the soup. i really appreciated it.

thanks again for the soup. i r|

thanks again for the soup. yejin really liked it.

thanks again for th|

thanks ag|

th|

|

he sighed and ran a hand through his dark locks.

me:

you're welcome to come over if you want.

you're welcome to come o|

you're we|

y|

"that one was stupid..." he muttered to himself as he swallowed nervously.

me:

yejin and i really appreciate the soup.

yejin and i really|

yejin a|

ye|

|

"what the hell am i supposed to say?" he muttered, growing even more frustrated. hoseok entered the kitchen, a sleepy yejin in his arms.

turning his phone off, yoongi stood up from the table, "good morning, love," yoongi said, smiling as soon as he saw his sleepy daughter in her pink pajamas and messy hair. "feeling better?"

the two men looked at yejin who just yawned. "yeah..." she said as she rubbed her eyes, "i want to go outside,"

"perfect," hoseok said to the girl, "we were just about to go shopping!" he placed the five-year-old onto her feet and yejin immediately climbed into her father's lap who smiled brightly at the action. maybe jihye was right about my relationship with yejin... he thought silently before looking back up at hoseok.

"i'm gonna get changed," said hoseok, "then we can head out."

yoongi nodded then hoseok disappeared into the hallway.

yejin poked her father's nose, "you need to date jihye-unnie."

yoongi sighed and turned to his daughter who was grinning from ear-to-ear, "how do you know what dating means?" he asked with a snort. yejin didn't answer, she just continued to grin like an idiot at her father's flustered reply.

yoongi just looked window and smiled slightly. "maybe... maybe i should."

i'm gonna do it. i will date jihye. i'm really gonna do it.

﹄✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ﹃

"are you really gonna do it?" hoseok asked, a sly smile on his face as he watched yoongi browse the bouquets of flowers. the local florist had every shape, color, and size imaginable. from roses to lilies to amaryllises. yoongi ran his hand along an aisle of roses. "i like her. i really, really like her."

yoongi turned to his daughter and friend behind him. they were both beaming.

"what flowers are you going to choose, appa?" yejin asked as she took her father's hand.

"any girl would like roses, right?" hoseok said as he pointed to the luscious, vermillion bouquets in front of them. yoongi tilted his head to the side as he studied his many options.

"daisies."

"huh?" hoseok said.

"jihye likes daisies."

"how do you know?" hoseok asked as he scanned the flower carts for daisies. yoongi recalled jihye's love for flower crown weaving and her top choice for the centerpiece- daisies. he smiled at the thought of her sunshiney grin and silvery voice. "i just... know." he said as he picked out a bouquet, blooming with white and yellow. "this is the one."

a/n :

BUCKLE UP KIDS

ITS T I M E