35. DEAR JIHYE

﹄✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ﹃

my jihye, my everything,

what a wild ride it's been, is all i can say.

you and i met in a random park at midnight, and from then on, my life has changed completely. you made it brighter, love. so much brighter. and i just wanted to say thank you. thank you for sticking with me through the hardest times of my life. thank you for loving me despite my flaws.

why am i writing this letter you ask? well, i actually can't sleep right now because your snoring is louder than thunder. and i've been meaning to write this letter for a while now. here's why: i am so incredibly in love with you. yes, i know i tell you this every day. but some things can't be said enough. i love you i love you i love you. more than words will ever be able to say.

but i owe it all to yejin. if it weren't for her running off to your little 'flower groups' or whatever they were called, i never would've met you. ah, yejin adored her mother from the very beginning. she has good taste-

ha, look at you. you're talking in your sleep. you just said "i'm hungry". ah, min jihye. you make me crazy.

well, i might give this letter to you one day, or not.

maybe when the kids graduate high school. or not.

but i'm going to wrap up this random letter, i think you're going to wake up if i keep this light on any longer. anyways....

just wanted to say i love you, and that you're my precious little flower girl.

always yours,

yoongi.

﹄✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ﹃

"you know it all, you're my best friend. the sun will rise, no more darkness. i love you."

[ the end ]