READERS - HELP PLEASE

Hey everyone!

So I've got a dilema which is currently holding up the progression of the story. I need your help guys.

The dilema: this story, in my mind, is close to the end and with that has come all the edits and plot changes that will be made in the editing process. Some big changes are gonna be made, and I'm super excited to trandform this story to its full potential. I can't wait for you guys to see it and be a part of that transformation.

HOWEVER, the changes I'm evisioning are affecting the chapters that are to come, it includes new characters, and background stories that will be written in when i go back and rewrite everything. If I write the coming chapters as they should be, there will be history that I havent written about yet but will be implied.

My question for you is this; would you guys mind if i continue writing with the new stuff and introduce characters whose backstory and history wont be known until the whole story is rewritten, OR would you prefer i leave it all out?

Please bare in mind the comments you leave, any constructive criticism and questions you've asked will all be addressed, and everything will be so much better in the rewrite. I always read all your comments!

I can't believe it but this story is almost 10years old! I started it when I was 13 and I turn 23 next month.

Your support, love and patience means everything to me and i love to hear from you all, thank you so much.

Thoughts on my dilema? Xxxxx