PLEASE READ - Author's Note

Heyyyyy everyone!! :D

So aside from boring you with notes at the bottom of chapters, which you probably don't read unless skimming briefly, this is one of the only ways I can talk to you collectively. I hope this won't bore you too much, my advanced apologies if it does. :P

OK, there a few things I want to talk about with you all...

FIRST; HAVE YOU GOT ANY QUESTIONS? ANYTHING AT ALL YOU'RE CONFUSED ABOUT OR WANT TO MENTION?

SECOND; A massive THANK YOU from me for all your support, comments and votes. The love that has been shown for this story really is incredible and unbelievable. Your patience, especially, has been amazing and I greatly appreciate it to no end.... Which links to my last and MOST IMPORTANT thing I need to say.

THIRD/PROBLEM; I'm in my final year of A-Levels, my exams begin in May and end in June, which means all my time from now until my last exam in June will be spent revising.

It is because of this that all my stories will now be put on HOLD till my exams end, which will be JULY.

My dependence will therefore be on your amazing patience and support for this story.

I hope to keep you all by Ana & Kellen's side till the very end! Again thank you for reading this (if you bothered, you brave soul ;) any questions, suggests or general comments please by all means leave them below! I love hearing from you!

Much love to you all!

Next upload = 2nd July