Chapter 14

Amber was still in a slight daze as she sat up and stalked over to her door. She needed something to drink or she knew she'd pass out.

She opened the door, but let out a soft scream of shock as she found Eva standing right before her.

Eva gasped at Amber's reaction and her cheesy smile faded into a worried expression.

"Ah, I did not mean to startle you! I'm sorry... Oh dear, are you alright? You look awfully pale."

Amber swayed back and forth on her feet and stared at Eva. She wondered what the girl was doing standing right outside her door, but could not find herself to ask.

"I just want...water?"

Eva blinked at her. "Oh!" She quickly grabbed a hold of Amber's arm and walked her over to the bathroom nearby.

Amber grunted once in the bathroom as she looked in the mirror. She looked awful and probably felt just as bad. How much blood did Luna take?

Eva gasped dramatically after closing the door behind them. "Amber! You're bleeding!"

Amber forgot about the long mass of blood that trailed down her neck to the middle of her breast.

She followed Eva's eyes in the mirror and sighed. Most of it already looked dried onto her skin. She could take a shower- that might make her feel better anyways.

"I think I'm just going to take a shower," Amber said plainly.

Eva's expression only filled with more concern. "What happened?"

Amber hesitated; not knowing whether telling Eva was such a good idea. "I'll tell you later," Amber decided on stating.

Eva slowly nodded and gestured towards Amber's room. "I'll grab you a new set of clothes for when you get out."

Amber only smiled at her as she felt too weak to talk.

After Eva left, Amber turned the water to the hottest it would go and agreed with her body that simply passing out would have been much less painful than being conscious the whole time you're recovering.

Amber began to slide off her clothes, which should be mentioned that they were already half off to begin with, and proceeded to climb into the shower.

She sighed in relief as the warm water hit against her skin, but cringed as it touched upon the wound on her bloody neck.

While cleaning herself, Amber questioned in her mind what this meant. Could this event prove anything about herself?

First of all, what was Luna's intention in making out with Amber? Was it just to digest some blood? Was she only horny? Or was there a special meaning hidden?

Secondly, did her reaction to being bitten show anything about what she could be? She was sure humans would have had a worse experience and even would have blacked out.

Amber's thoughts were soon trasnfered to Eva as she heard the girl enter the bathroom once more.

Amber peeked through the shower curtain. Eva stood with a handful of clothes and stared at Amber.

"You can just set them on the counter, thanks a lot, Eva," Amber told her.

Eva nodded and did as Amber had instructed before leaving the bathroom looking somewhat disapointed.

Amber decided it was a good idea if she  went and found her after her shower.