Chapter 50

The thought of it being Friday excited amber to absolute no end. The thought of having morning detention only took that excitement away from her. Luna had once more stayed silent the whole ride to school, and Amber currently walked down the hallways, making her way to Hailey's familiar classroom. The school was mainly empty besides faculty and it only made Amber more grumpy that she had to be here.

She had reached Hailey's classroom, and the door was shut unlike how it usually stood wide open. Amber was going to just enter on her own, but voices inside stopped her movements. She peeked into the small, squared window offered on the door. She had to stand on her tip toes to see into it, but eventually had a limited view of the classroom. She wasn't allowed to see much due to the small glass, but caught two people by Hailey's desk. Hailey stood behind her desk, while a boy stood before her. Amber lingered her eyes on the boy before recognizing the dark hair and odd figure. It was the one and only Asher.

Narrowing her eyes in confusion, she attempted to heed the words they spoke. She unfortunately missed what Hailey said, but unlike her, Asher spoke so Amber could understand.

"She doesn't know, I swear," he told Hailey in a harsh tone.

What...? What was Asher speaking of with Hailey?

Amber witnessed as Hailey stared at the boy for several moments, it being clear by the look on her face she was deciding whether or not to trust him.

Without really thinking, Amber went ahead and made her way inside the classroom.

Once the door was swung open, Amber watched as the two of their heads snapped towards her. They all stood there awkwardly for several moments before Asher cleared his throat and looked back to Hailey.

"Yes ma'am, of course. I'll see you during second hour," he said politely before respectfully nodding to her.

Amber knew he was faking their conversation since she had heard his previous comment. This only made Amber more curious as to what they were hiding. And was she the girl they were speaking of?

Hailey quickly nodded back to him and Asher made his way past Amber and out the door, being sure to flash her his signature smile.

Amber was soon alone with Hailey in the classroom. Once they made eye contact, Hailey gestured for Amber to take a seat.

Amber did as silently told and collapsed in a nearby desk which stood right in front of the woman's desk.

She stared intently at her teacher as she fiddled on her laptop. Amber licked her lips when she caught on how great Hailey's breasts were looking. She wore a tight snake dress which showed mighty cleavage. You could see the very tips of her plump, tan breasts. It was as if they were teasing you.

Deciding this was not such a bad thing to have to do for an entire week, Amber rested her chin on her palm and kept her eyes focused on the woman's breasts.

Before she knew it, Hailey told her she was free to go. She left the classroom wondering why the staff would allow such sexiness in front of kids. She also pondered on the question if Hailey was aware of how intently Amber had stared at her for the entire hour.

She walked into the hallway finally seeing people crowding it. She headed towards her locker to grab her books for first period, just as the warning bell went off. She had a test in English, and had not studied one bit. She had blamed her lack of studies on Eva and how she had stepped in on such a horrid scene.

Amber shuddered at the remembrance. She was curious to know if there was anyway she would forget such a disturbing image.

*************************************