Chapter 65

Amber was on her way to after school detention with a pounding heart. She planned on apologizing to Hailey. She wasn't completely the one in the wrong, but for Heaven's sake they had just started dating! She wasn't going to let this argument continue.

She stepped into the open classroom and found Hailey at her desk. She either sensed or heard Amber enter, because her head darted up.

"Close the door," she softly commanded.

Amber did as told and shut the door behind her. She turned back to Hailey and said, "Hailey, I'm sorry. I was acting real immature and I took it too far by knocking your tea over."

Hailey blinked at her and sighed. "Yeah, but I'm sorry too. I asked you to be my girlfriend then I started a fight. If you don't want to carry out my plan, I respect that and I'm sorry I didn't before."

Amber couldn't help but smile. She hoped this meant that they were okay. "It's alright, honey."

Hailey mocked her smile and rolled the chair she sat in back and patted her lap. Amber took this as a gesture for her to take a seat there, so she set down her stuff and walked around the desk to sit on her teacher's lap.

Hailey gently kissed her neck and Amber thought about the hickey she had left before. She didn't want to tell her what had happened when Luna saw it, because she knew she would feel guilty. But she also didn't want to have another hickey, so she resituated herself. She loved the feeling of Hailey's soft lips, there was no doubt, but Luna scared her.

The woman leaned away like Amber knew she would. "So what exactly did you have in mind about your idea?" Amber asked, eager to know if it could possibly work or not.

"I was thinking one night I could stop by the house and pick you two up and take her to the hospital. We would get her all fixed up, but like you said, Luna stands in our way. And there isn't a real good excuse to give her when she asks how Eva's lips went back to normal. I mean, you could blame it on me, she probably wouldn't do much to me."

Amber thought it over. Hailey was right, the only thing that was really an issue was what to tell Luna. "Wouldn't do much to you? What do you think she would do?"

"I mean, I'm only two years younger than her, and we were friends for the longest of times. I just don't want anything else happening to you because of me."

"If anything does, it won't be because of you, it won't be your fault. It will be my choice on what to do since I caused this mess. So if I do this, my punishment will be for Eva. And I'll accept it, because I've hurt her so much. So if we do this, I don't want you feeling bad if I get in trouble, okay?"

Hailey hesitated. "But it was still my idea, and-"

Amber cut her off. "No, Hailey! Its fine."

Hailey slowly nodded. "If you're sure."

"I am, and I think I'll talk to Eva about it when I get home."

She planned on doing just that. She needed Eva's opinion before they went on and did this. Amber would gladly accept any type of punishment Luna decided to give her, even if it was her own type of torture.

The two talked over other things along with their plan, before it was time for Amber to go. She kissed the woman goodbye and headed out of the building. Luna was already in the parking lot and Amber climbed into the car.

They stayed quiet for most the ride, until Luna spoke up about half way in. "What are you up to?"

Amber looked over to her and thought her face looked like she was trying to figure her out. How did her mistress always know so much?