Chapter 62

*********************************

Thanks for everyone's comments! They mean a lot. :D

I decided to do this one in Luna's point of view, so enjoy!!

***********************************

Luna's POV:

Luna gently laughed against Samuel's lips. He looked up to her, and she could feel herself blushing as she gazed back.

"I'm being serious!"

Luna rolled her eyes. "Mhm."

They were sprawled out on the couch. They had put in a movie, but were paying absolutely no attention to it.

"I love you, Luna," Samuel told her for about the tenth time that day. She enjoyed when she heard these words, she really did. But man...he was over using them.

"I love you too, baby," she said with a peck on his dry lips.

He giggled and waved his bangs around and Luna felt his hand around her waist tighten.

She rested her head on her man's chest. She began to ponder where their relationship was going. She expected him to ask for her hand any day now, but didn't know how she wanted to respond when that day came along. She loved him, but he was real clingy. And what he didn't know, was that Luna was still pondering if she was gay or bisexual. Did she even truly love this man?

A glance at the clock across the room made her thoughts transfer. She let out a groan and leaned up to gaze down once more at Samuel. "I have to go pick up the bitch, now."

Samuel let out a laugh. "Why do you always refer to her as that?!" He was now laughing hysterically and Luna let out an evil giggle as she untangled herself from him.

"Because she's a little bitch, eh."

Tears of joy sat on the edges of Samuel's black eyes, and once off the couch, Luna leaned down to kiss them away with a chuckle. She wasn't one to laugh much; she couldn't remember the last time she had cried from laughter like Samuel was right now. The last time she had probably was because of Samuel- he was the only one who seemed to make her happy anymore.

"Are you done making love so I can watch my show?"

Luna whipped her head up to find Joel standing on the opposition side of the couch. She scowled at him. "Fuck off."

He pretended to be hurt and clutched at his chest. "Ouch, Luna...Ouch."

Samuel sat up on the couch and glanced between Luna and the bastard behind the couch. Luna had the idea that Joel had a crush on Samuel. After all, he was gay, but didn't seem to accept the fact that Samuel was straight and taken. It always infuriated Luna, though, because no one messed with what was hers.

She felt a tang of jealousy when Samuel happily greeted Joel. She flung her hands in the air and began to make her way out of the living room.

"He's all yours now, I gotta go pick up Amber," she said as she passed Joel.

"Luna..." Samuel began, but she cut him off by grabbing her keys from off a nearby hook and stomping out of the house.

"He's straight you fucking whore," she angrily muttered from under her breath as she climbed in her car. She swore that if Joel effected their relationship in any way, she would easily kill him off with a smile on her lips.

Luna shook her head as she tried to focus on driving. She had no desire in picking up or seeing Amber, but knew she couldn't trust the girl on her own. Especially now after what she had caught her doing.