First Night At My Apartment

Allie dropped by my apartment and dropped off Toni's stuff. I took it from her and brought it into my bedroom with Allie right behind me because she wanted to see Toni. 

"Toni, Allie's here." I said walking into my bedroom. 

Toni got off the bed and walked over to Allie to give her a hug. "Hey Allie." 

"Hey sweetie, how are you?" Allie asked her sister.

"I'm great! You?" 

"I'm fine, could be a little better though."

"Me too." Toni said. "Can I talk to you about something?"

"Sure. Harry do you mind if I talk to her alone in the living room?" Allie asked me.

"Of course. I don't mind at all."

"Okay." Allie said as she and Toni walked out into the living room. I shut the door so I wouldn't hear their conversation, but I still was able to hear it through the wall since the living room was on the other side. Toni was talking about how she was ready to go father with me already though we just started dating, and she didn't know what to do. I wanted to go that far with Toni too, but I didn't want her to regret anything. 

I heard Allie tell Toni that she should talk to me about it though we already did, and that we should be prepared, and I was prepared because I had a lot of stuff in my nightstand. 

After Allie talked to Toni, Allie came in my room to talk to me. I sat down and talked with her and told her how I felt. 

"Harry, can I talk to you for a bit? I just talked to Toni, and now I need to talk to you."

"Sure." I said sitting on the end of my bed right beside Allie. "What's up?"

"Okay, well Toni told me what happened earlier. She told me she's ready. She knows she is, and I can tell."

"You can?"

"Yeah, it's in her eyes. She really is ready! Harry, don't hurt her. If she's ready she's ready, just be careful! She's loved you for the longest time Harry, she just didn't know how to tell you because you were dating Stella. There's no one else she wants to be with except you. She told me, "what if this is my only chance with Harry?". She wants you to be her first, so just be her first. She'll tell my Mom when it happened, but just do it with her. This may be awkward to talk to me about, but you're like my brother so I don't care. Just talk to her after I leave. But be honest with me Harry about something..."

"Okay." I gulped.

"Are you ready to do that with my sister? Be honest with me. I know you didn't want to do it with Stella because you didn't want her to be your first, but now you're dating my sister, and from your body language, it looks like you want her to be your first too. Just tell me the truth, I won't be mad." Allie said being honest.

I took in a huge breath and slowly let it out. I looked Allie in the eyes and told her to truth. "Yes, I'm ready to do that with your sister. And yes, I want her to be my first. I just don't want her to regret anything."

"She's not going to if it's with you Harry. You're her best friend, you're her boyfriend, she loves you...she's not going to regret anything." Allie chuckled. "I know my own sister."

I sighed a little bit; I looked at the floor and rubbed my legs then looked up. "Okay, I'll talk to her. Can you send her in please?" I asked sounding nervous.

"Of course. I'll see you later Harry." Allie said hugging me. "Be good to my sister. I don't need to lose another one." Allie said walking out of my room.

"I will." 

Allie walked out of my room and in came Toni. "Hi." She said looking nervous. 

"Hi. Can you come here for a second?" I asked.

"Sure." She said walking over.

I took Toni's hands and pulled her close to me. I looked her in the eye and said, "I'm going to be honest with you about something. I talked to Allie, and she told me what you both talked about, and to tell you the truth, I'm ready. I've always been ready. And when you want to, I'll do it." I said sincerely.

"Really?" She asked happily.

"Yeah. I'm ready. I have stuff in my nightstand. You're going to be here for a bit, and I just can't resist you." I said with a smile. 

Toni smiled and hugged me. "You're the best!" She said happily.

"So are you." I responded.

Toni pulled away and looked at me for a few seconds. She leaned down towards me and began to kiss me. "I love you so much Harry." She said softly.

"I love you too." I said back as I put her hands on her waist.