5 Months Later (Final Chapter)

Toni & I were at home sitting on the couch. Both of us were feeling the babies kick. It had been five months since Toni and I got back together, and any minute now Toni can have the babies.

"God, that's just amazing!" I said smiling brightly.

"It's outstanding." Toni smiled as it suddenly went away. "Oooh, ow that hurt."

"What hurt?" I asked curiously.

"My water...I think it broke." Toni said breathing heavily.

That second I called Darlene, Allie and Spencer to tell them that Toni was in labor. I also called my Mum and sister to tell about Toni going into labor.

After we got to the hospital, Toni immediately was rushed to the delivery room, and I went with her. Toni wanted Darlene to come with us, but Darlene decided to wait for my Mum to show up with my sister.

Immediately, right when we got into the delivery room, Toni began pushing. I held her hand tightly and motivated her while the Doctor delivered the babies.

"Come on baby, you can do it." I said as she squeezed my hand. She was in severe pain. She was sweating, she was crying, she was breathless...it was just crazy to think what was going on right now. We've been through a lot together and now we're becoming parents in a few hours. Our first baby was going to make us parents.

As soon as the babies were born, I pressed a kiss to Toni's forehead proudly, then brought her into my arms.

I was proud of Toni for everything. The most amazing person I know brought two little miracles into this world. I love this girl with all my heart and I'm glad to have her back. Soon we were to be married and become a family, but we already are a family. It was just the most amazing feeling in the world.

I never thought that watching my best friend have my babies would be an amazing feeling. We were laying on the hospital bed holding our son, Tristan, and our daughter, Darcy.

My Mum and Darlene took several pictures! After they all left, it was just me, Toni, Tristan and Darcy. They were so small and fragile, and they were mine and Toni's. I loved them already. They were our two little miracles.

I looked at Toni and kissed her forehead. "I'm so proud of you. Look at what you brought into the world. Two perfectly healthy little babies. I love you so much."

"I love you too Harry! Thank you for everything you've done for me." She cried happily.

"No need to thank me Toni. I'll do anything for you." I said as I kissed her happily.